RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #1

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
New to us '05 Sea Breeze

So we'll be hitting the road soon in a, new to us, '05 Sea Breeze. It's a nice low mileage coach, with a really clean interior and exterior. Today's road test went well, all systems appear to be in good running order, and we're hoping to take delivery and be on the road in the next week.

Our RV dealer was very responsive to all our concerns, and is fixing, replacing or repairing everything we noted during our multiple visits to look over this coach - including 4 new tires on the rear.

We looked at a few Class A's before deciding on the Sea Breeze, and while at 31', it's the shortest of the ones's we looked at, the layout of the kitchen, the interior and basement storage is actually better than some of the larger MH's we looked at.

Here's to a summer of travel with our 2 Labs!

2Labs is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #2

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Sure you will enjoy your new coach, I had a 01 Surf Side and now have a 07 Sea Breeze. National made great coaches at all levels. Go out and have some fun. Post often and let us know how your doing.

Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
The one thing that we/the dealer is looking for is a nice replacement table for the dining booth. The existing table is damaged beyond reasonable repair.

Can anyone recommend a source for a nice replacement table?

thanks!
Old 06-28-2011, 02:35 PM   #4

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
During end-of-sale negotitations, I had brought up the condition of the LP Tank on the Sea Breeze, and I just got a call that delivery will be held up another couple of days because they are replacing the tank. They were not satisfied with the level of rust on the tank, and its being replaced as part of the deal.
Old 06-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #5

National RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
As for your table, save the hardware and replace the board. Check the link below.

RV Surplus
Richard S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:11 AM   #6

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Thanks for the link Richard, I'll be sure to check it out!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:25 AM   #7

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Nice looking coach! Mine's a couple of feet longer but has the same colors and graphics. I hope you enjoy it. It's hard to match the quality of the Nationals.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:52 AM   #8

National RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Labs View Post
The one thing that we/the dealer is looking for is a nice replacement table for the dining booth. The existing table is damaged beyond reasonable repair.

Can anyone recommend a source for a nice replacement table?

thanks!
If the table is used for the dinette sleeper, the dimensions have to be pretty exact. I had a laminate-countertop fabricator build my replacement a couple years back, the total cost was a little over $200. Bring the old table (or what's left of it) so they can see where they need to edge and reinforce.

FWIW the new table works better and is sturdier than the old table ever was. I was able to match the laminate pretty closely as well.

If you're in or near SoCal, I used Pride Enterprises in North Hollywood, (818) 764-4100.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:29 PM   #9

MY `04 Breeze 1311 table wasn't level and was sagging in the center. I had to cut a whole inch off of the center leg, then put shims under the center of the braces. In this summer heat, I have it sitting inverted in the bed position, with hope is will help it straighten.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #10

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tps0424 View Post
Nice looking coach! Mine's a couple of feet longer but has the same colors and graphics. I hope you enjoy it. It's hard to match the quality of the Nationals.
Thanks .. we are enjoying our summer travels in our Sea Breeze. It looks like you got a late year 2005 (with the 2006 chassis), we have a 2004 Ford Chassis, so we're likely an early model year 2005.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #11

National RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunner View Post
MY `04 Breeze 1311 table wasn't level and was sagging in the center. I had to cut a whole inch off of the center leg, then put shims under the center of the braces. In this summer heat, I have it sitting inverted in the bed position, with hope is will help it straighten.
Our dealer found a really nice replacement table for us. It matches the interior really well, but it's a slightly larger table and we can't use it to convert the table into a bed. Not a big deal as I don't anticipate needing to use the table as a bed very often, so we'll just keep a piece of plywood in the basement that is cut to size.
Old 08-05-2011, 12:02 PM   #12

My `04 1311 Sea Breeze has a sticker just to the left of the door that is stamped 11/03. But get this, the "W" pipe was the 99-00 style. Go figure.

Dunner is offline   Reply With Quote