Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-17-2012, 12:46 PM   #1

New(to us) 2007 sea breeze 1350.

Hi everyone! We just picked up this coach with 9000 miles, and 250 gen hours. We have never owned a coach before, but have been "trailer trash " for years!!!
Anyway I'm sure we will have lots of questions in the coming weeks, but if anyone has any secrets you would like to share, I can keep a secret.
Ibthejury is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-17-2012, 12:58 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibthejury View Post
Hi everyone! We just picked up this coach with 9000 miles, and 250 gen hours. We have never owned a coach before, but have been "trailer trash " for years!!!
Anyway I'm sure we will have lots of questions in the coming weeks, but if anyone has any secrets you would like to share, I can keep a secret.
Welcome to the forum..We bought a 2006 TropiCal in Jan, so I understand the need for answers to questions. In just 4 months i have learned a ton about MH's..tires, air bags, batteries...oh the batteries. I just replaced 2 starter batteries (or chassis batteries as they are refered to). And tow bars for a TOAD.. this topic could take a whole page. But fun stuff...we really enjoy our rig now and look forward to FTimg in 20 months (retire date).
Xjaywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:22 PM   #3

Cool

Thanks for the support, tomorrow is our first trip and we are headed to Anza borrego for a desert sun trip.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:33 PM   #4

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
2007 Sea Breeze

I see you are going to Anzo Borrego, so conclude you live in the Southern California area. There is a National RV Owners club called The Dolphins covering CA, AZ, NV & UT. Check it out at The Dolphins.

We hold 4 to 6 rallies a year all over California, Nevada & Arizona. We have even gone to Idaho for a rally. This year we were in Quartzsite in January, Pismo Beach in April, going to El Cajon for Memorial Day, Paso Robles in August, 29 Palms in September and Chula Vista in October.

Great group of folks and LOTS of knowledge about National RV coaches!

Come join us!

Happy Trails!

Darryl Sobelman
Past President, 2009-2010
desobelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibthejury View Post
Thanks for the support, tomorrow is our first trip and we are headed to Anza borrego for a desert sun trip.
Are you staying at "The Springs"? That was our first trip also. You will LOVE it there. Golf, Tennis, Pool, Jaguzzi's, Massage. And perfect for 4X4 offloading. Have a safe trip.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:24 AM   #6

Thanks Darryl....we to are from So Cal....we will check out your club.
Old 05-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #7

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
The Dolphins

Ibethejury and Xjaywalker,

Send me a PM and I will give you more info on The Dolphins. Just came back from our 6th Memorial Day Rally to El Cajon. had a great time! Weather was great, after Friday!. Golf, food, Ladder Golf, food, card games, food......

Next Rally is August 23 to 26 in Paso Robles. Still some spaces open, so go to the Dolphin website, print out the registration form and send in your check! You can come to two rallies a year as a guest, before joining the club.

Darryl
desobelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 04:24 PM   #8

Working out the kinks.

O.K. our first trip went well, only found a couple of problems.
* 110 not working on hot water heater.
* Ice maker not making Ice.
* Old school tv a little on the dark side

So our dealer is fixing the first two as well as a couple other minor issues, I'm gonna try and replace the TV with an lcd model. Anyone swap out their TV, what are some shortcuts or hints. Also, does anyone have a solution for a drop in counter top over the sinks?

Dolphin club sounds fun, we will look into it as we grow with our coach.
Any advice is really appreciated.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:37 AM   #9

National RV Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
I do not know how to do a "clicky" but search this forum for this post..
"front lcd tv install in a 2005 sea breeze 8321lx" As you learn about this forum You will see that almost everything has been discussed.. Do a search and see all the ideas and pictures..Questions, send me a note.
On the sink drop ins,, look at what Camping World has. I believe they have some cutting boards that fit.
Go have fun
Old 06-02-2012, 07:27 AM   #10

Monaco Owners Club
Assuming National still used Corian for the counters in '07, any Corian dealer should be able to match color and cut them for you. We were luckly when we bought ours, still had the originals.

I replaced both CRTs last year with LED/LCD. These are lighter, thinner, run cooler and use less power than the standard LCDs. If one doesn't have an inverter (which I'm sure you do), they are 12vdc with a 110vac wall WART, so an inverter is not needed to watch TV any time.
clyon51 is offline   Reply With Quote