Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > National RV Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #15

Have you done a search here for "shear pins"? This subject has been discussed in some detail in the past. Somebody provided pictures. I'll dig into my archives and try to find something.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #16

John, I pulled up the bed to replace the AC filter but don't remember seeing the slide drive system.

Bill. I am feeling really dumb right now.
I guess I should have done a search. DUH!!!!
Since it doesn't seem like I will be working this weekend (YAY!) I will do a search and do some crawling around in the MH.
Thanks.
RV 4 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #17

Lift your bed, open the drawers and take a look, if you dont see the metal track, there may be a panel or false bottom in the middle storage area between the drawers and the ac filter access. It should be under that panel.

The front slides are accessed in the bays.
dsymms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #18

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Seabreeze slideouts

A pin sheared on my bedroom slidout and various RV shops told me that it must have a special pin. I thought the place that fixed mine used the correct pin, but it broke again after 8 cycles. I told the tech at the next place that it required a special pin, then went home and called RBW. they sent me three pins which are like roll pins but with extra winding. I took those pins to the RV shop, where they had already installed a solid steel pin, of which they were very proud. They agreed to use one of the RBW pins and there have been no more problems.
lascar is offline   Reply With Quote