RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-09-2014, 10:13 PM   #1

2014 35QBA Opinions

I am looking to buy a new coach. I have a 2007 National Seabreeze 32ft lx. I would appreciate any feedback on this model. We have 2 grandchildren-elementary age. We do need to know width and opening sizes of compartments as we show dogs. Looking for versatility. What do you like/dislike about your coach. As the owner of an orphan coach I am really concerned about fit/finish/durability of Tiffin as I have only seen one coach at a dealership. Thanks for your help!

Goldseabreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-10-2014, 06:42 PM   #2

Tiffin

As far as I'm concerned I have yet to see a gas coach that compares in quality and finish and we have looked at them all. I hear good things about Newmar but can't get past their decors.
Personally I would rather have the 36LA if the grand kids only come along occassionally. Get the dinette and use it for their sleeping area. Not much privacy for you with the bunks right next to bedroom. Also think 2 baths, larger fridge and W/D options are much more useful than bunks which might be used on occassion. Also like having tons of outside storage and no slides jutting out on patio side. They always find a way of hitting me in the noggin.

Old 09-11-2014, 05:47 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
35qba

We bought a 2013 35 QBA August of 2014, for the grandkids to use the bunks. When they don't go with us, the bottom bunk is used for the dog cages and the upper for travel bags, camera, etc.

Gas mileage is from 7.7 most of the time to 10 mpg and uses .7 gallons of gas per hour running both a/c's. (Proven after filling up, running the generator for 48 hours straight, then filling up again).

Gas tank holds 80 gallons, so you can pass a lot of stations till you find a better price.
WBBB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 07:06 PM   #4

We've had our 35QBA since Jan. floor plan is great for us. We don't full time so we have plenty of storage space, both inside and in the basement compartments. Bunks are great for kids and/or storage. Depending on ages of kids you might want to add a curtain for the bunks. It's easy to do.

We have a furnace issue that will involve a trip to Red Bay per Tiffin's request. Other minor issues have been well taken care of by our dealer. They are really great.

Haven't had a real long trip yet, but the coach handles well on the road.

We're happy with the QBA and looking forward to many years of enjoyable trips.
BillL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #5

Entegra Owners Club
We put 34K + miles on our 2013 35 QBA before we traded for the Entegra. We made lots o memories in ours. We did have more than our fair share of issues with the coach, but that is part of the madness we call RVing...

She'll serve you well and it's a great floorplan.
coachmanrvr is offline   Reply With Quote