Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-01-2019, 01:58 PM   #1

Nor'easters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
2019 Tiffin Coaches, Quality why yes !!

Hi Guys:

In the past two weeks I have been to two RV shows, Harrisburg & Valley Forge PA. I checked out all the 2019 Tiffins for sale. I was looking real close at the Open Road 32 Sa's and 36 LA.

Also looked at the Red and Zephyr. Beautiful coaches. Beautiful price to boot.

I also stopped at two RV sales location, Camping World Harrisburg and Stolfus Rv in West Chester PA. Checked out some used models but mostly new.

I have to tell you after at looking at, really looking hard at about eight or nine brand new Tiffin Coaches, the fit and finish was outstanding. No crooked lights, no big spaces under the doors, all cabinets line up and closed tight, really cool new Spider display, residential fridge, Navi, Summo Springs, 24K chassi, and much more.

I decided months ago after being a winnie DP Pusher fan for years that I was going to look at Tiffin, and probably a gasser.

Long story short I just pulled the trigger on a brand new 2019 Allegro Open Road 32SA

Happy Trails

Jim P.
pameridan04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-01-2019, 02:16 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Congratulations and welcome to the Tiffin family
garykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 09:47 PM   #3

You will love it. We picked up our 2019 36LA last September. We will begin fulltiming this June. We love our floor plan. We have had a few issues, one was a leak in our shower skylight that was leaking into the wall. Tiffin helped us get it fixed locally. We plan to visit Red Bay in June for the remainder of our list. Nothing major. Just things that didn't get quite finished right. We were in Red Bay when they built our unit and met the entire line and line manager. These guys were great!! We knew a couple of items would need to be addressed post build. We are very happy with our coach and you will be too.
whciv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 05:10 AM   #4

nice to see that someone else can live with smaller gas class A. Dave
Old 03-02-2019, 07:19 AM   #5

Bought our 2019 34PA in November. Already has 7000 miles on it. We love it. Only had a couple of minor issues that I was able to fix myself, nothing major. We made the right decision.
Bagelboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 09:18 AM   #6

Nor'easters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by allegro1x View Post
nice to see that someone else can live with smaller gas class A. Dave

Yeah I was undecided when I had our Meridian if for my second coach I was going to bigger. But after fighting to get in some of the campgrounds because of size, maneuverability, and storage of the coach during the winter, I decided to try smaller. Not to mention the spiraling maintenance cost to maintain a Diesel Pusher help me to make the decision. Plan on a 2K round trip to Florida later this month.
Jim P.
Old 03-02-2019, 09:54 AM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Talking

My wife and I have a 2016 31SA. We too love the smaller gasser. JUST RIGHT for two. The quality is just out of this world. The service also is fantastic. Call Red Bay and they will talk you through any thing. Enjoy many mile of comfort.
tjvogtiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 11:21 AM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the Tiffin family. We purchased ours in July and absolutely love it and you will too!
Hey_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 12:57 PM   #9

Nor'easters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Thanks for welcome to Tiffin Family

Thanks all for the welcome to the Tiffin family. I admired them for years. I have to put the coach through it's maiden voyage. Then maybe a trip to Red bay is in order.
The snow in Northeast is killing me. My driveway is over 200 yards long, UP HILL. Florida is FIRST on my travel list.
Old 03-02-2019, 03:21 PM   #10

Tiffin Owners Club
Florida is a great trip now. If you like the west coast, I would whole heartily recommend Quail Run, a Good Sam rv resort. About 20 mile above Tampa/St. Pete. Clean is not the word, immaculate. Quiet and friendly. Look it up
Old 03-02-2019, 08:49 PM   #11

Tiffin Owners Club
Send a message via Yahoo to jkorn
You will find Tiffin support over the phone bar none. Little things will pop up over time and they make it easy to fix them quickly yourself. Jeff
jkorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 05:33 AM   #12

Welcome to the family! We bought a cherry 2011 about 5 months ago. Haven't used it a lot, being winter and all. However, I've been poking around a ton in our driveway.

After owning several travel trailers and spending time in 100's of other motorhomes, I couldn't be happier with the quality I see when I'm poking.

My only experience with customer service is calling with a jack related question. In less than 2 minutes, I was speaking to the manager of the jack and suspension department. He talked with me for several minutes while I could hear construction happening in the background. I've NEVER owned a product that made it so easy. That, in addition to the unbelievable stories from others, and I am confident we've done the right thing.

Enjoy!
Rolling Ragu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 10:58 AM   #13

Nor'easters Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjvogtiii View Post
Florida is a great trip now. If you like the west coast, I would whole heartily recommend Quail Run, a Good Sam rv resort. About 20 mile above Tampa/St. Pete. Clean is not the word, immaculate. Quiet and friendly. Look it up
Hi Ted & kay:
Thanks for the info. We have friends who live in the Great Outdoors in Titusville FL. They also own an additional RV lot close to them that they rent out. So my first shot will probably be with them.

I retired last year, but my business that I worked for corporate office was in Boca Raton Fl. Traveled down a couple of times a year, always flew. What a PIA. I then lived in the Lehigh Valley in Allentown. Direct flight from ABE was impossible to get. Use to fly into West Palm or Ft. Lauderdale. Ft Lauderdale was always a zoo coming and going.

Now I can drive at my leisure and stop when I am tired.
Jim P.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:27 PM   #14

Tiffin Owners Club
I'm a KOAer first and this is around about way but we find it non-stressful and good eating.
Down the DelMarVa to Virginia Beach KOA(approx 325 miles), ugly oster for great crab cakes.
Across VA down 95 to Lumberton KOA(approx 275 miles), home cooking in RV
Down 95 to Savannah KOA(approx 250 miles), Any place on River St.
Then into Wesley Chapel FL (approx 300 miles)

Nice and easy all highway

Tags
quality, tiffin