Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-23-2018, 01:08 PM   #1

Winnebago Owners Club
36LA Dash cover and floor mats for sale!

Hi folks... not sure I am in the correct section... Please forgive me if I am not and please direct me to the correct place...

I have for sale from a 2015 Tiffin Open Road 36LA the dash cover... (tan color) and the floor mats and step mats I would like to sell.... I have pictures of both..and I looking to unload them... They are both in perfect condition...and came with my ordered coach back in end of 2015..

since I do not know how to use these sites too well... you can always email me direct if you are interested....Make me an offer and pay for shipping or pick it up!
I have pictures and it looks like I am only able to show one on here.... so email me for more!
Thanks....steve34201@gmail.com
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-23-2018, 04:03 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetseal40 View Post
Hi folks... not sure I am in the correct section... Please forgive me if I am not and please direct me to the correct place...

I have for sale from a 2015 Tiffin Open Road 36LA the dash cover... (tan color) and the floor mats and step mats I would like to sell.... I have pictures of both..and I looking to unload them... They are both in perfect condition...and came with my ordered coach back in end of 2015..

since I do not know how to use these sites too well... you can always email me direct if you are interested....Make me an offer and pay for shipping or pick it up!

I have pictures and it looks like I am only able to show one on here.... so email me for more!

Thanks....steve34201@gmail.com

How much shipped to Buffalo NY?
Old 05-24-2018, 05:03 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Ford Super Duty Owner
Do you think they will fit a 2016 (36LA)???
Brianb131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 05:33 AM   #4

Winnebago Owners Club
Dash mats and floor mats

I don’t have an exact answer for that BUT....the body shape and the insides of the 36LA haven’t changed.... to get a perfectly correct answer, I would called Jack Elliot at Tiffin.... he is super knowledgeable about when they did changes... I believe (bc our friends have a 2016) that it looks identical to mine.... (2015)...and they took their dash mat from their 2014 36 LA to put into their newer 2016 36LA... so I’m thinking if the 14’s fit into their 16.. so would a newer 2015....
Boy I just confused myself...lol...so my answer would be yes.... but I would call as well!
Old 05-24-2018, 05:34 AM   #5

Winnebago Owners Club
To deZolen::Please tell me your zip code and I can tell you
Old 05-24-2018, 02:54 PM   #6

Zip code

14303 Niagara Falls N Y
Old 05-26-2018, 11:14 AM   #7

Winnebago Owners Club
Dash cover n floor mats

Hi sorry have not gotten back to you. We are at Lazy Days taking delivery of our new coach n spending the holiday here. I did not forget about shipping cost. I will find out. I’m figuring the total weight to be around 45-50 pounds. Or less. I need to send from 34201 to your zip. I will find out please let me know if still interested. Thank you!!
wetseal40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 07:45 AM   #8

Mats

Sent you email.
Ps congrats on new coach
Old 08-25-2018, 07:57 PM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezolen View Post
Sent you email.

Ps congrats on new coach

Are these mats still available?