RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-07-2011, 08:48 PM   #1

Best dealer?

Any recommendations for a dealer? Have talked to a dealer in Memphis and one in Sherman, ms. Memphis has a great price.
Thanks

bigdomino is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-08-2011, 05:13 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Location: Mt. Olive Shores North......RV community ( winter )
We recently purchased from Lazydays R/V in Fla. I shopped the net for some time......and found them to be the most responsive. I flew down to see the coach ( from Long Island NY )......returned home and completed all paper work thru the mail....then flew back down and drove her home.
They where honest and complete.....very impressive operation too. I would purchase from them again anytime !

Good Luck in your search.

don-deb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:01 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
A good question to ask over at A Part of the TiffinRVNetwork • Index page
I've heard good reports about Sherman RV, Sherman, MS; Davis RV, Memphis, TN; Lazy Days, Sheffner, FL; King's Campers, Wausau, WI; Bankston RV, Huntsville, AL; and Martin Ingram, Montgomery, AL. You might want to give my friends at Carpenter's Campers, Pensacola, FL a call: 850-477-6630, ask for Leon. They also have a great service department.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #4

Currently have a Breeze ordered from Karen @ Sherman. Did everything thru the Internet, however on a trip down to see our mho in production we took a side trip to Sherman.
We met Karen and spoke with Benny who is the service manager. He had been with Tiffin for a number of years so knows their products well (+1)...
Sherman is 50 miles from RB, so instead of your new coach having to be driven hundreds of miles to the dealer, it only has to go 50miles (+2)...
You are close to RB, so if there are any issues that need immediate care, you are right there (hopefully not)(+3)
So having said that Our second choice would have been Janice at Kings Kampers..and it was a close second..
Both ladies answered our e-mails promptly, and seemed the most knowledgable regarding the products.
I have also heard Brian at Davis is great also. I was not aware of him at time of ordering but friends are going thru him and are very happy.
I know there are other good ones, and everyones experience is different, but these 3 seem to stick out in my mind.
bTW..we are also from NY and flew down to Lazy Days, but were not impressed ( might have been the sales guy we got) but they came out quite a few thousand more than the others, and wouldn't budge on price but like I said everyones experience is different.
Good luck ..it's an exciting time..ordering a new motorhome!
Sue
Sumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:08 AM   #5

Lazy Days was also very good to us, before and after the sale. Some will not agree, but they were good to us.
Lault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:18 AM   #6

Before buying the Entegra, we looked at a new Zerphyr at Vogt in Ft Woth, TX. Spoke with Colby Cannon (one of the owners) good price and seemed like he would have been great to work with.
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 11:46 AM   #7

Thanks for the replies. I have talked to Brian and Karen in the past. I will talk to her again. Every time I tried Lazy Days they were always way off in price.
Steve
Old 06-11-2011, 07:19 AM   #8

How's the search coming?
Like I said before everyones experiences are different, so you find what feels good to you. There will be one place that will just feel"right" to you.
But all in all it's exciting, isn't it...mind boggling, but exciting!
Good luck, and let us know what you decided to get!
Sue
Old 06-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #9

Looks like it will be Memphis. Best price and trade value.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:55 PM   #10

Congratulations, and good luck with your new motorhome..keep us posted!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:45 AM   #11

I forgot to mention that I am looking at a 2012 Phaeton bath and a half tag axle model.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:17 AM   #12

wow.......when you decide to "do it" you really DO IT! Good for you..beautiful model. Best of luck! I'm guessing Memphis is loving your decision. Good choice.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #13

I got a super deal when I bought my new Bus from North Trail RV Center. The saleman was Dan Cutting. The dealership is over 25 years old and their reputation is Great. Besides selling Tiffin's they are the largest Newmar dealer in the country and have been for quite awhile.

Raca-roni is offline   Reply With Quote