Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-22-2019, 06:12 AM   #1

East Coast Tiffin Dealer?

I'm looking for a dealer on the east coast for warranty and body repair? Anyone have any recommendation? My dealer service department not responding.
stevenab is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-22-2019, 06:38 AM   #2

Connecticut Motor Cars & Coaches in Plainville Connecticut. I live in New Hampshire well worth the 3 hour drive. Don't waste your time trying to find a dealer to work on your coach. If you did not buy from them they put you at the bottom of the wait list. These guys do quality work on your Tiffin coach!! The only place i'll bring my Tiffin for service in the North East.
myot-rv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 08:56 AM   #3

Thank you!
stevenab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 09:11 AM   #4

Newmar Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by myot-rv View Post
Connecticut Motor Cars & Coaches in Plainville Connecticut. I live in New Hampshire well worth the 3 hour drive. Don't waste your time trying to find a dealer to work on your coach. If you did not buy from them they put you at the bottom of the wait list. These guys do quality work on your Tiffin coach!! The only place i'll bring my Tiffin for service in the North East.
the

Are they Brand specific to just Tiffin....? Or ,are they just as Qualified to work on Newmar also.....RV related problems and not just body work?...C
chuckster52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:34 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckster52 View Post
the

Are they Brand specific to just Tiffin....? Or ,are they just as Qualified to work on Newmar also.....RV related problems and not just body work?...C

As I understand it, they would not touch a Newmar product with a 10 foot pole. The owner had a problem with Newmar over some in warranty repairs years ago.
Old 06-22-2019, 02:48 PM   #6

Newmar Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by lllkrob View Post
As I understand it, they would not touch a Newmar product with a 10 foot pole. The owner had a problem with Newmar over some in warranty repairs years ago.

Well,that is right to thepoint....as I like it
Thank You for the Answer.....C
chuckster52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 04:36 PM   #7

Do a search for Campers Inn and see if they have a location near you. Dave
Old 06-23-2019, 06:18 AM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
RV Trip Wizard
Agree 100% with myot-rv, Connecticut Motorcars & Coaches in Plainville, Connecticut. Tough to get an appointment but well worth the effort, our experience was excellent.

Clay & Marcy
2004 Winnebago Adv. G35U
, 1995 Tracker Toad, RVI3, eeZRV, Garmin RV 770 LMT-S, Viair
CEParosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 05:34 AM   #9

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenab View Post
I'm looking for a dealer on the east coast for warranty and body repair? Anyone have any recommendation? My dealer service department not responding.
who is your dealer? I bought from scotts and when I needed paint repair they got it done fast.

Tags
dealer, east coast, tiffin