Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-08-2019, 08:16 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Half way to Tiffin in Red Bay

Will be in Texarkana tomorrow but would like to go on to Arkadelphia if I can. Need to find a RV Park in the middle of the drive from Texarkana to Arkadelphia easy on/off Interstate 30...appreciate any info on this...Would like a nice location for 1 night
Thanks,
thisislivn is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-08-2019, 08:29 PM   #2

My usual plan for this type of stop is a truck stop, restaurant parking lot, Walmart, Home Depot, Cracker Barrell etc. Just be nice, Pickup your and other trash, do not put out slides or other wise look like you are setting up camp, ask, then purchase something from the merchant. Many merchants are ok with this behavior.

I usually try to stop late in the evening or afternoon. Park away from the store entrance, then leave fairly early in the morning. This way you are not in the way of customers. At Cracker Barrell, I eat supper there, then ask and volunteers that I will eat breakfast there as well. I usually get an OK. If not I quietly move on to somewhere else. The only places I have a problem is near attractions like Disney. The merchants are told by the Better Business Bureau not to let it happen as the parks want the business. You can also join Bookdockers. There may be someone at home that will provide a weary traveler a place to overnight. Hope your trip is pleasant.
APhotoWizard is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tiffin