RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-12-2011, 08:34 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
I'm happy for Him

My neighbor has been looking for a motor home to buy for sometimes now. He's checked used rigs on lots and private sales. He and his DW have never owned an RV of any kind. The other day, they flew to a dealer in Alabama and bought a brand new '11 Allegro 34 TGA, full body paint with nearly every available option provided by Tiffin. What a beauty it is! Tiffin certainly has come a long way improving the Allegro Open Road line since I bought my 04 32BA new in 2003. I believe that the TGA floor plan is one of the best ones available. We wish him much enjoyment with the new rig.

CoastieSCPO is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-12-2011, 08:38 PM   #2

Nor'easters Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Workhorse Chassis Owner
He must have been convinced that RVing is the way to go from his neighbors!!!

Purplefans & Harvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:41 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefans & Harvey View Post
He must have been convinced that RVing is the way to go from his neighbors!!!
Absolutely!
Old 04-12-2011, 09:03 PM   #4
Community Administrator

Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Sounds like they are off to one heck of a start.
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #5

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoastieSCPO View Post
My neighbor has been looking for a motor home to buy for sometimes now. He's checked used rigs on lots and private sales. He and his DW have never owned an RV of any kind. The other day, they flew to a dealer in Alabama and bought a brand new '11 Allegro 34 TGA, full body paint with nearly every available option provided by Tiffin. What a beauty it is! Tiffin certainly has come a long way improving the Allegro Open Road line since I bought my 04 32BA new in 2003. I believe that the TGA floor plan is one of the best ones available. We wish him much enjoyment with the new rig.
Sounds like my neighborhood. One neighbor had a TT. Then I bought a Class B. Next neighbor got a Class C. Then I upgraded to a Class C. 1rst neighbor traded TT to an A. Then I went to my current 32BA.

So now you have an '04 32BA. Next move for you is ???? Phaeton???
This would save you from having to change those shocks!
RottenRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by RottenRalph View Post

So now you have an '04 32BA. Next move for you is ???? Phaeton???
This would save you from having to change those shocks!
Hi Scott;

You and I think alike. I have to be honest, the thought has crossed my mind a time or two. I'm sure if I call the place that's going to install the Koni's that they can change to any rig that I drive in. A Phaeton.....a new one is out of reach, but a new RED or Breeze, now that's a whole different story. But alas, the DW advised me that she has a Louisville Slugger with my name on it. You know, to knock some sense into me if needed if I pursue the new rig. Sigh!

Bob
Old 04-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
In the past ten years we have owned two top of the line Monaco's a Dynasty and a Diplomat 40 foot DP with every bell and whistle on them. They were outstanding coaches and we enjoyed each.
After a year of travel in 2010 and much discussion we opted to downsize and did much research. The end result of the search is the brand new 2011 Allegro Open Road 34 TGA .
For us the downsize was an issue of being able to camp where we wanted and get back to our roots of old style campgrounds. We live in the woods and also have many wonderful lakes and local areas we were just too large to enjoy.
This Open Road is a jewel. Every well thought out inch of it and my praise of Tiffin Motorhomes goes without saying.
This coach in every sense of the word is well thought out, has a very high end finishes and has the best floor plan we have ever found (for us).
As we downsized from 40 feet to actual 34 ft 10 inches inside the coach you would never know it. We have found it has more storage space and better use of space.
Tiffin has left no stone unturned for every single detail of it, from the list of every thing that has a model number and registration number on the wall of the bedroom closet to the new pull down shades.
We wanted "top of the line" for a new gas coach and for us the Allegro Open Road is the perfect answer.
It handles and drives very well and we are excited about hitting the "Open Road" once it stops snowing here in central Oregon.
We liked this coach so well and we have no dealers here locally we drove to Reno Nevada to test drive and purchase it. Best move we ever made.
BarkAvenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 06:25 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Coastal Campers
When my buddy brought his new 34TGA home, I got a chance to look it over. You are correct, BarkAvenue, it is a jewel. One of the best floor plans that I have ever seen and the price is right. And the storage is outstanding. You get a lot for the money. I love my 04 32BA and it has served us well and I expect that it will continue to do so. But, the changes and improvements that Tiffin has made on the Open Road series is a sight to behold. Can't really call it entry level anymore. I would like to look over a new 32CA and I bet it is just as outstanding, just a tad smaller.