RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-07-2014, 08:38 AM   #1

Looking at a 2001 Zephyr! Pros / Cons

Good morning everyone. We are looking at a 2001 Tiffin Zephyr and do not know anything about them. Can anyone on here give us their thoughts and The pros and cons about them. I'm not able to find the specs or any brochure for the 2001 model. Any and all help would be awesome. We are liking what we have seen but many hidden things that i need to find out more about.

Thank you,
Dave

Gravy1159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #2

I recommend you join Tiffin RV Network.
Lots of Tiffin knowledge on that site

okgc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #3

Workhorse Chassis Owner
Try the Tiffin rv network

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully you'll get some responses soon. Until then you might want to read thru the threads in this link. It's a forum search for 2001 Zephyr -- several posts came up so perhaps there will be some useful information for you.

A Part of the TiffinRVNetwork ‚ÄĘ Information

That's, of course, Tiffin's flagship model offering, with the best amenities available as of it's manufacture. The original OEM brochure is generic operational info. only. The vendor appliance spec books is what you want. One of the links above is for the Freightliner Custom Chassis with a VIN...[have the LAST SIX characters of your chassis VIN]....you might get service upkeep records.

A visit to [http://tiffinmotorhomes.com/owners/archive] only goes back to 2005 models; but a phone call to Red Bay might get you some specific spec data. The Roughing-it-smoothly magazine might even have an article in the archives. Suggest you check that out as well.

Another idea is to ask on the TRVN forum [above] with your specific questions, as the vendor appliances are used across the spectrum of models & their functioning is universal in nature.
62Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravy1159 View Post
Good morning everyone. We are looking at a 2001 Tiffin Zephyr and do not know anything about them. Can anyone on here give us their thoughts and The pros and cons about them. I'm not able to find the specs or any brochure for the 2001 model. Any and all help would be awesome. We are liking what we have seen but many hidden things that i need to find out more about.

Thank you,
Dave
The Zephyr is Tiffin's top of the line. You can call Tiffin at 256-356-8661 they can send you a copy of a brochure. Also you can get on Freightliner web site look under what was built on Freightliner look under 2001.
Shadow0120 is offline   Reply With Quote