Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-08-2017, 12:08 PM   #15

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawideman View Post
bought 9/16 they want a bigger unit ?
look very carefully at that - we drove 600 miles for a "bought recently, decided they wanted Diesel" "lightly used" 34PA - original owner had botched the Safe-t-steer thingamabob install and the dealer could not get it aligned to my satisfaction (still pulled to the left after alignment) - also the V10 had no nuts - bad gas maybe? but with only 1100 miles I wasn't going to risk a lemon.

Drove a leftover 2017 34PA with 400 miles that was beautifully aligned and had power to spare - for $8K difference I got a unit without someone else's stink (and not just in the 1/4 full black tank).

Good luck and consider an independent mechanic inspection.
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-08-2017, 01:10 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawideman View Post
Retiring currently working for health insurance 30,000.a year they bend you over at 60 my employees have better ins than me have down graded twice since then plan on going west it beautiful will winter on my river property in fla power and septic take care of annual maintenance on me dw and mh

Really hard to understand without punctuation. I know I could just skip it, but didn't realize until I was half way through. Just sayin...
firedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 01:17 PM   #17

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
My V10 has big nuts! sorry couldn't resist this comment.
flywithcoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 05:57 PM   #18

New to forum

Didn't know needed to be grammatically correct was trying to keep post short with as much info as possible sorry
Wawideman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 05:59 PM   #19

Good point

Good point on the lemon
Wawideman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 06:46 AM   #20

Tiffin Owners Club
Winnebago Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
iRV2 No Limits Club
Good choice. Enjoy your new coach and happy trails to you and be safe out there. BTW I read you first post just fine and enjoyed the "Nuts" statement.
flywithcoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class a