RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Motorhomes Owners Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-06-2014, 02:34 PM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
North Trail RV Center GreatService 0n my Allegro

WE just purchased our first Tiffin product at North Trail In Ft Myers,Fl. This being our 5tgh class A, we do have some experience with evaluating price and service. While we were closer to Lazydays, we decided on NorthTrail due to their final price and service of our salesman,Steve Rowin. Once we signed the deal, we were even more impressed with the customer service attitude of the individuals we worked such as Michael Engh,Business Mrg, Service managers, Derek Marks and Steve ??. We picked up the unit on FRiday and stayed at a local resort for the weekend for our initial "trying out everything possible" workout. We did have an issue with the sanicon system and GFI outlets. I called on Sat around 11am explaining the problem to Steve. Told him I did not want to have to pack up and bring the unit to him and wanted to see if someone could come to me. He stated that the techs were very,etc but he would have one get to me asap. About an hs later Luis showed up and took care of the situation. He was even willing to look at some additional minor issues but I said we could wait til we brought it back on Sunday to have my to unit system installed. Since the business was closed on Sunday , Lonnie Cook, Delivery mrg, offered to come in on Sunday ,open the gate and he would put my RV in the service lot. Being treated like they were really pleased to have my business makes NorthTrail a place I will come back to and recommend to everyone.

Newmar 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-06-2014, 03:39 PM   #2

iRV2 No Limits Club
I purchased a tow-able from them. They are the only ones that I will ever buy from.

They are outstanding in all departments.

Dog Folks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:31 PM   #3

And because of the above experiences/opinions, North Trail will be successful in the future. Any company that goes out of their way to satisfy a customer will be recognized and remembered. Hope it stays that way.
lise-shelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #4

Me too.
Rbhein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #5

Diesel Dan took care of us......even drove to Elkhart to personally deliver our King Aire and drive my trade-in back to FL......what a friend!
bullheaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:06 AM   #6

iRV2 No Limits Club
From my personal experience, they have been that way for 18 years and counting, so far.
Dog Folks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:26 AM   #7

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
We actually bought all three (3) of our coaches there from the same guy (Mike Hodapp).

Now that he is no longer there (went back to California) not sure what to do if we ever need to upgrade.

Steve
FLSteve is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:29 AM   #8

I bought my Essex from them in 06, had it service there a few times, but moved to Arizona. I would take it back there for service if I went East again. Great folks!
soricobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:52 AM   #9

Winnebago Owners Club
Florida Cooters Club
Freightliner Owners Club
1st went there in 03 diesel dan, was there, but at that time $$ for rv's were a bit high for wht u got, went there 5 months ago. dd still there. almost got class a from them but couldnt get to my ##'s so, went on our traveling hunt for an rv.

Tags
service