Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-27-2016, 07:51 AM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Owners manual for 2003 Allegro Bay 36DB

Went to the Tiffin site earliest model they have is 2005.

Any place else I can download the manual
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-27-2016, 08:26 AM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
I suggest you call the factory directly in Red Bay. Service & Technical Assistance 256-356-0261 Press 6
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:51 AM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsrf View Post
I suggest you call the factory directly in Red Bay. Service & Technical Assistance 256-356-0261 Press 6
Thank you
Old 01-27-2016, 08:58 AM   #4

I would not bother calling Tiffin. We bought a 2003 Allegro Bus and I contacted them for an owner's manual. I got a small 5 x 7 pamphlet with about 25 pages in it that frankly, I could have written better myself. Wound up just tossing it. I did download a 2005 manual that while it is not much is better than what I wasted $20 on from Tiffin. IMHO Winnebago has the best owner's manuals I have ever seen with a motorhome.
znt1186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:18 PM   #5

We too have a 2003 Allegro Bay 36DB and I am also looking for an owners manual. If I find a source I will post here and I ask you to do the same.
DonL
Old 02-13-2016, 07:51 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Check out the Tiffin RV Network and see if any of the members has a manual you can copy.

Jon
2013 Chevy Spark Dinghy
jfran304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:00 PM   #7

We recently purchased a 2005 Allegro 35 TSA and also have no owners manual. The Tiffin Site only shows manuals to 2007 so we are also looking. If you find a source for the older manuals please let me know. I am getting used to the Atwood Level Legs and Slides operation which are both different from our previous RV but there are other things that having a manual would be very helpful. We like the RV so far. The decals were partially removed and it was a bear getting the glue reside off but found a 3M product that did the trick. It is cheaper to have a full body paint job done than replacing the decals so we are going to go as is until we have it a while.
Catch14me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 07:42 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch14me View Post
We recently purchased a 2005 Allegro 35 TSA and also have no owners manual. The Tiffin Site only shows manuals to 2007 so we are also looking. If you find a source for the older manuals please let me know. I am getting used to the Atwood Level Legs and Slides operation which are both different from our previous RV but there are other things that having a manual would be very helpful. We like the RV so far. The decals were partially removed and it was a bear getting the glue reside off but found a 3M product that did the trick. It is cheaper to have a full body paint job done than replacing the decals so we are going to go as is until we have it a while.

(CJ7365
Owners mnual for 2003 Allegrobay 36DB
Went to the Tiffin site earliest model they have is 2005.)

Interesting one says Tiffin has manuals for 2005 and the other says they only have manuals down to 2007?

Maybe somebody should call Tiffin for clarification.

Jon
2013 Chevy Spark Dinghy
jfran304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 09:43 PM   #9

First, a correction. In an earlier post I said our new to us 2003 Allegro Bay was a DB model. It is actually a 36LB model.

I did find a manual among the literature that was in the coach. It is titled "Allegro Bay, Built by Tiffin Motor Homes, Inc". Unfortunately it is a very general 48 page document, possibly the worst owners manual I've seen and this is our eighth motorhome.

That said, if somebody wants it, I will scan and e-mail it. Just PM with your e-mail address.

I'm still looking for more specific information. Where is the front slide motor and manual retraction mechanism?

I'd also like to find wiring diagrams, both for the Workhorse W22 chassis and the Tiffin coach.

DonL
Old 02-24-2016, 07:19 PM   #10

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonL View Post
First, a correction. In an earlier post I said our new to us 2003 Allegro Bay was a DB model. It is actually a 36LB model.

I did find a manual among the literature that was in the coach. It is titled "Allegro Bay, Built by Tiffin Motor Homes, Inc". Unfortunately it is a very general 48 page document, possibly the worst owners manual I've seen and this is our eighth motorhome.

That said, if somebody wants it, I will scan and e-mail it. Just PM with your e-mail address.

I'm still looking for more specific information. Where is the front slide motor and manual retraction mechanism?

I'd also like to find wiring diagrams, both for the Workhorse W22 chassis and the Tiffin coach.

DonL
Don,

As for your slide motors, I have a 2005 AB 36 DB, my coach came with power gear motors for the slide, for information pertaining to a specific part of the RV, such as slide motor, look to the manufacture of the manual, power gear had a manual I downloaded, which explains how to manual retract the slides.

Here is the Power Gear manual, you could always call Tiffin and ask what slideout system you have

http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/towab...lide%20out.pdf

Here is another one, that actually shows the slide motor in between the slide arms which is like mine, there is no nut on either end, so, as per instructions, your left to use an adjustable wrench on the cross tube

http://www.titaniumrvowners.com/yabb...Slideout03.pdf
Old 02-25-2016, 07:31 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7365 View Post
Don,

As for your slide motors, I have a 2005 AB 36 DB, my coach came with power gear motors for the slide, for information pertaining to a specific part of the RV, such as slide motor, look to the manufacture of the manual, power gear had a manual I downloaded, which explains how to manual retract the slides.

Here is the Power Gear manual, you could always call Tiffin and ask what slideout system you have

http://www.gulfstreamcoach.com/towab...lide%20out.pdf

Here is another one, that actually shows the slide motor in between the slide arms which is like mine, there is no nut on either end, so, as per instructions, your left to use an adjustable wrench on the cross tube

http://www.titaniumrvowners.com/yabb...Slideout03.pdf
Thanks. I'll print out portions of what you've sent and use them to try to figure out my coach when I next get it out of storage.

DonL

Tags
manual