Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #1

Tiffin Owners Club
Price help

I'm looking at buying a 2006 Tiffin Pheton 35DH. What do you all think a fair price is???

TIA

jack
Jack R is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Here's a 2006 Tiffin Phaeton 35DH for $125k 23,000 miles

Tiffin RVs in - Available at Select RV Dealers
Always-RVing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:42 PM   #3

Tiffin Owners Club
Hi Jack,

If you are still in the market for a 2006 Phaeton, take a look at ours at:

www.tiffin-phaeton-rv-forsale.com

Mega upgrades and exceptional condition. Good luck in your search.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #4

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
RonL,
Nice coach. Looks just like mine. Beautiful ceiling work. I'm not going to let the wife see the new washer and dryer because I don't want to have to make a trip to RB right now to replace our combo. I just replaced the KD with a Wineguard. I agree, it's one of the best changes we have made. Good luck selling it.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #5

Damon Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
that is a very nice m/h
the pic of the bedroom ceiling fan sort of looks weird like the blades are at full pitch

and looking at your ceiling pictures gives me some ideas for future upgrades in our coach
Enjoying the 2008 Damon Tuscany 4056, #3998 no your eyes are fine, there are really 6 slides
2022 F150 King Ranch or 2012 Edge toads

powerboatr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:56 PM   #6

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by historyljc View Post
RonL,
Nice coach. Looks just like mine. Beautiful ceiling work. I'm not going to let the wife see the new washer and dryer because I don't want to have to make a trip to RB right now to replace our combo. I just replaced the KD with a Wineguard. I agree, it's one of the best changes we have made. Good luck selling it.
Thanks Jim,

One of the first things I did was upgrade all the TV's to LCD, then had the Wineguard Traveler Slimeline Installed. Gosh, what a GREAT HD picture and sound. We've been to Red Bay each of the past two years. Great folks there. The stacked W/D is real nice and the wife loves it. So much faster with separate units. Multi Tasking is great ... but of course I would never tell that to your wife ...

When we do sell this coach, we will only go for another Phaeton
We won't even look at SOB. We're leaning toward the 40QTH before Bob runs out of pre urea engines. Tiffin has a 500 unit backlog right now and the Dealer inventory pickins are slim to say the least.

Safe travels to you and yours.

Ron & Sue
Orlando, FL
Old 03-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #7

Tiffin Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
RonL,
Are you by any chance coming up to the TRVN rally next month in Gulf Shores? That ceiling would blow BJ's mind and she's would really like to have the ceiling fan in the bedroom. You have done a nice job with your modifications. If I went to another coach, it would be the tag with the bath and half. Otherwise, we'll keep this one and keep adding to it from time to time.
historyljc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 12:05 PM   #8

Tiffin Owners Club
Jim,

We are members on TRVN, but I don't think we can make that get together. I'm not sure where you are located, but the ceiling package was done by Molding by Design in Lakeland, FL. He also did the ceiling fan installation and all the halogen ceiling lights that Tiffin includes in the 2009 Phaeton. Brent and his dad are both perfectionists and we are exceptionally pleased with their skills and creativity.

I agree with you. The Phaeton 42QBH is an awesome coach. Love the floorplan and of course the tag axle. That really is what we would like next, but it's stretching the envelope a bit ... on the other hand, our next coach is going to have to keep us happy for many years to come ...

(Note the attempt to justify the additional $$ on my part ... )
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	moldingbydesign.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	245.1 KB
ID:	3553