RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-05-2019, 09:39 AM   #1

Monaco Owners Club
Sarasota Bound

according to the Tiffin club there are 6 other mohomes going to the February Tiffin Sarasota meet from CA. PM me if you want to discuss/compare notes on routes and stops

Jim L. aka relgel

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-13-2019, 10:05 PM   #2

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by relgel View Post
according to the Tiffin club there are 6 other mohomes going to the February Tiffin Sarasota meet from CA. PM me if you want to discuss/compare notes on routes and stops

Jim L. aka relgel
Hey Jim, sorry you haven't had any responses yet. Probably because people haven't got that far in their travel plans with the upcoming Holidays. We too are headed south for the rally. Would you mind telling me how you found out about the coaches coming from California? Would be interested just to see where everyone is coming from.

The other thing I started thinking about is all of us showing up within a few hours at the fairgrounds. I have an office not far from there and it should be interesting to see how everyone lines up to get into the facility. I have it pictured in my mind a mile or two of coaches lined up. It's a fairly busy road, 2 lanes each side. Our first big rally so I'm sure they have prepared for it.

Home State is Kentucky
brandss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2019, 10:15 PM   #3

iRV2 No Limits Club
The Tampa Super RV Show will be in Tampa. And here are some helpful RV Parks in Florida. http://CampFlorida.com
Dogman635UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2019, 01:07 PM   #4

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Scott- yes i am kind of surprised also.....there are 8 mohomes coming from Mexifornia, but i am in the southern area and would be taking the southern route so was interested in sharing stop overs etc with others going east from southern CA. The shocker for me was when i started booking up the rest of my road trip (after i won the tiffin lottery!) and how much of FL was already sold out...no spots. Tiffin RV club was kind enough to send emails to two other mohomes from my area, but have only heard from one person. I think i will look at what it takes to set up a facebook page for our event...i believe i have seen others do this.
As to getting in to the parking area, we won the other lottery and will be able to park on the grounds on Sunday ( again, could not find any places to camp in the area). Hope to see you there,
Jim Legler
2016 Bus 37AP