Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-21-2011, 03:36 PM   #43

Tiffin Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieMan
Wife and I went to the largest RV show in the country (they say) in Harrisburg, PA, last Saturday. Walked into the Tiffin area and were entranced. We've been looking off and on for several years and these coaches seemed like a dream come true.

I wish we had done it years ago whille the kids were still in school. Now one's married and the others in College. Ah, well, to the future.

BoogieMan
Congrats boogieman. We took possession of our 2011 QBA in July of this year. We took a couple of 3 day weekends testing everything out and it's been great. The big test was taking my daughter and 4 grandsons to Michigan from Virginia ( 12 hours) to see their 5 cousins and my other daughter in Grand Rapids. We camped at lakeside campgrounds and had 9 grandkids around our Rig. They all loved the bunks especially the DVD players. The 3 televisions and DVD players satisfied all of them and kept their moms and us from going insane. It was a great decision to buy at this time in our life.

BTW, I was also at Harrisburg on Sunday. My first rally and was impressed with the size of the venue. Bought some 'HOGPADS' for my jacks and a sign for my wife and I to put outside our coach when we camp.
Of course I bought a lot of meaningless stuff as I got caught up in the whole environment.

Good luck on a great decision to buy Tiffin.
Yondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-22-2011, 07:41 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondog View Post
I hope you aren't in Virginia as we are about to put a deposit on the same model. Good luck....any idea on insurance?
National Interstate Insurance is the best that we ran onto.
MrsRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondog View Post
Congrats boogieman. We took possession of our 2011 QBA in July of this year. We took a couple of 3 day weekends testing everything out and it's been great. The big test was taking my daughter and 4 grandsons to Michigan from Virginia ( 12 hours) to see their 5 cousins and my other daughter in Grand Rapids. We camped at lakeside campgrounds and had 9 grandkids around our Rig. They all loved the bunks especially the DVD players. The 3 televisions and DVD players satisfied all of them and kept their moms and us from going insane. It was a great decision to buy at this time in our life.

BTW, I was also at Harrisburg on Sunday. My first rally and was impressed with the size of the venue. Bought some 'HOGPADS' for my jacks and a sign for my wife and I to put outside our coach when we camp.
Of course I bought a lot of meaningless stuff as I got caught up in the whole environment.

Good luck on a great decision to buy Tiffin.
Tiffin is as good as they are going to get in our book.
MrsRight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #46

Tiffin Owners Club
Mid Atlantic Campers
Coastal Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z714X4 View Post
Congratulations BoogieMan!!

I really think you're going to love it.

We too wish we could have afforded the MH earlier in our life however after putting both of our kids through college we simply shifted the payments from tuition to this... our continuing education is what we call it!

With the bunks at least they can still come with you and everyone has a little room. We're heading out again this weekend and my daughter (25) and one her friends are coming with us. My son and his new wife are trying to plan a weekend they can come along too. We think that's pretty darn neat they want to hang with us!

Good luck to you. Do a careful PDI on that thing, take your time!!
I hope we run into you one day on the open road. We're not retired yet, so it's most likely we'll be taking short trips and a bit longer vacations, but one day we'll be out there for a while

There are periods where I have no responsibilities for a few weeks, so those weeks, we'll be really out there. Far out!

Till we see you then...

BoogieMan