RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Tiffin Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-31-2014, 07:55 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 40
Took delivery of a 2015 37AP Bus

After reading all of the posts about quality issues, needless to say, I was very nervous and apprehensive about doing the walk through and driving my new bus home. I am happy to report that quite the opposite happened for me.

The new Bus was in terrific shape. I inspected it all over, inside and out and operated everything I could... zero problems found.

Driving it home revealed outstanding handling, and absolutely silent inside. The only thing I noticed was a squeaking sound when the brakes were released. I will look into that.

All in all I am extremely happy with the coach, and with RV Connections in Panama City Florida, who have a very impressive sales and service department.

I will continue to report if I come up with any problems, but you can imagine my relief since I don't have lots of time to deal with problems. I like to getup and go when I want to and not worry about problems, especially with a new unit.

Paul Trombetta
__________________

__________________
Paul Trombetta, CPO, USN (ret)
2015 Tiffin Allegro Bus 37AP
2012 Jeep Cherokee
ptrombetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-31-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Pigman1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,989
Congrats on the new Bus. Like anything with that many parts running down the road at 60mph, you'll find some things that just aren't right, but overall I'm sure you'll be as thrilled with it as we were when we got ours. I paid the factory a quick trip about 3 weeks after we took delivery (January in Buffalo, NY) as I didn't want to wait in the snow for things to be fixed by my dealer. I also scheduled a trip to Red Bay just before the rig's first birthday to get the additional items I found cleared. 32,000 miles in 16 months and we still love it.

Good luck.
__________________

__________________
Pigman
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500 Toad
Pigman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:05 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Clayobx's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Willow Lakes RV & Golf Resort, FL
Posts: 3,144
Congratulations! I used to live in Mexico Beach just down the road from RV Connections. I didn't buy my coach thru them but they have serviced and added many upgrades. I'd give them on a scale of 1 to 10 an 8.5. That's pretty high compared to most RV dealers around the country. Have fun that's what life is about!
__________________
Clay & Pebble.. Miss Butter our sweet Goldie (Jan. 2005-Jan. 2015) Sissy our Border Collie
2012 Providence 42 M. Spartan Chassis, 450 ISL
Ford Edge toad, RM All Terrane, TST TPMS, SMI Air Force One, RVM95....
Clayobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 03:13 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Sammie's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptrombetta View Post
After reading all of the posts about quality issues, needless to say, I was very nervous and apprehensive about doing the walk through and driving my new bus home. I am happy to report that quite the opposite happened for me.

The new Bus was in terrific shape. I inspected it all over, inside and out and operated everything I could... zero problems found.

Driving it home revealed outstanding handling, and absolutely silent inside. The only thing I noticed was a squeaking sound when the brakes were released. I will look into that.

All in all I am extremely happy with the coach, and with RV Connections in Panama City Florida, who have a very impressive sales and service department.

I will continue to report if I come up with any problems, but you can imagine my relief since I don't have lots of time to deal with problems. I like to getup and go when I want to and not worry about problems, especially with a new unit.

Paul Trombetta

Paul, Your a very lucky man to be driving home in your new Bus. I have been looking and researching the 37AP for several months now and have finally got my DW to make her decisions on the options she wants, so hopefully I will be able to place my order soon. Needless to say I'm getting anxious. I hope you are able to have many pleasurable experiences in the future.

Sammie
__________________
2015 Tiffin Bus 37AP
2016 Ford Explorer
"A Job Begun is Half Done"
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 05:41 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,373
The 37 ap is awsome we bought a 2014 45lp (mainly for the bath and a half) we to have had a great experiance .I think the majority are great but some unfortunately get lemons. I let rv conections give me a quote but they were significantly more than Lazy days
fla tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:43 AM   #6
Member
 
rick_p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 42
QUESTION - we're looking at the 37AP and have heard that the induction stove on the 2015's is recessed and has a removable cover. Is that true? All we've seen is 2014's, and the stove is flush with the counter-top and has no cover on those. Don't know that it's an issue either way, but wife wants to know.

Thanks, rick p
__________________
2016 40AP Allegro Bus
2013 Honda CRV toad
rick_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:16 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Sammie's Avatar
 
Tiffin Owners Club
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick_p View Post
QUESTION - we're looking at the 37AP and have heard that the induction stove on the 2015's is recessed and has a removable cover. Is that true? All we've seen is 2014's, and the stove is flush with the counter-top and has no cover on those. Don't know that it's an issue either way, but wife wants to know.

Thanks, rick p
Yep Rick, I'm also looking to buy a new 2015 Bus 37AP. The 2014 stove top was flush with the counter and the new 2015 stove top comes recessed under a folding cover which is also removable if you need to do so.

Sammie,
__________________
2015 Tiffin Bus 37AP
2016 Ford Explorer
"A Job Begun is Half Done"
Sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 08:39 PM   #8
Member
 
rick_p's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
Yep Rick, I'm also looking to buy a new 2015 Bus 37AP. The 2014 stove top was flush with the counter and the new 2015 stove top comes recessed under a folding cover which is also removable if you need to do so.

Sammie,
Excellent - thanks Sammie, rick p
__________________

__________________
2016 40AP Allegro Bus
2013 Honda CRV toad
rick_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2015 WGO Adventurer broke down b4 delivery MutinyGuy Ford Motorhome Chassis Forum 28 08-29-2014 07:42 PM
2015 Tiffin Bus Pricing Sheet Sammie Tiffin Owner's Forum 1 08-13-2014 10:30 AM
2015 Tiffin Bus Price Sheet Sammie Tiffin Owner's Forum 1 07-05-2014 07:04 PM
Tiffin Bus 37AP Ride Height ptrombetta Tiffin Owner's Forum 6 05-21-2014 11:37 AM
Why no answers on 2015 Delivery? RJourney Entegra Owner's Forum 22 04-23-2014 08:29 AM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×