Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Products Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 03-15-2012, 06:29 AM   #1

07 discovery remote door lock trouble

remote door lock not working at all.....i found the remote door lock control behind the dash hinged door and tried to function the small black button but I get no lights on the control when I push the small black button, is it dead?
the reprogram instructions say put ignition key on push button 3 times, control light should come on (it doesn't at all) then hold remote lock button until led flashes.(no luck) any suggestions?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #2

Remote reprogram

Try again , It took me three times to get the light to come on and reset. You will need to reset all remotes again. Also make sure each has new batteries in them so you don't have to do again too soon. safe travels to you.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnandcara2 View Post
Try again , It took me three times to get the light to come on and reset. You will need to reset all remotes again. Also make sure each has new batteries in them so you don't have to do again too soon. safe travels to you.
did you have to hit the black button quickly ?
did you have to turn the ignition off between each try?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:34 AM   #4

thanks john... it took 3 tries, each time I needed to shut the ignition on and off.
all is well, thanks for your help!
Old 03-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #5

Another tip about the remote door lock is there are two brass colored buttons in the door frame that should be kept clean. They are the connection to the door lock.

Tags
door