Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-05-2018, 07:33 PM   #1

2000 Bounder water heater supply lines

I have a broken water line leading to my water heater. It is broken up farther than i can rwach. I have the water heater out but cannot find out how to access the lines that run from the water pump bay. Can not fi d an access panel to get to tge area.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Has anyone else done this and if so can you tell me how you got to the line? I know they run through a trough and thought there might be an access inside the coach. I have had no luck finding anything.

Thanks and be safe on the road.
whozleft is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-07-2018, 05:41 AM   #2

We have a 2018 Southwind and just went through a HW heater fill issue. The fill line will come from your bypass lever not directly from the city water fill. Our bypass is in the bathroom.
Might not help much but it’s a place to start
sfergie631 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bounder, heat, heater, water, water heater