Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-24-2016, 03:11 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
2002 Pace Arrow parts

We need to replace the lighted door handle. (Actually we need to replace the upper and lower black plastic caps) Does anyone have any idea as to where to look? I would think there would be a parts warehouse somewhere? Fleetwood couldn''t help us. 'hasn't been made in years..'

thanks for any help out there!
ghoundman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-24-2016, 08:48 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Everyone should have this number. This is the company that stocks Fleetwood parts, fabrics, light fixtures, ect. If it is on your motor home, they should have it in stock (except Workhorse stuff). They are back East I forget the address. They are some sort of clearing house or supplier for Fleetwood manufacturing. From what I understand, they supply Fleetwood’s warehouse.

Sullivan RV Sales & Service
(800) 720-0484
all parts for Fleetwood
1-260-724-0484

http://www.sullivanrv.com/default.asp

Try www.rvpartstore.com they get a lot of Pace Arrow parts. you should call them, they have more stuff than they list of their site.

Call TriMark 800-431-8616. I have gotten replacement keys from them. A lock place.

http://www.rvsurplussalvage.com/

I am sure that most of you know that you can call fleetwood owner services and ask for the parts department. if you give them your serial number or F.I.N.(fleetwood identification number) they can tell you anything about your M/H. i called the other day about a torn window shade and they told me what color and style shade i had and i purchased one from them. it came in and i installed it, looks perfect. Owner services phone number is 800-322-8216 in Indiana.
MrMudstud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 08:50 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Another File Parts for RV’s

http://www.rvdealership.com/rvdstore/index.aspx

Everyone should have this number. This is the company that stocks Fleetwood parts, fabrics, light fixtures, ect. If it is on your motor home, they should have it in stock (except Workhorse stuff). They are back East I forget the address. They are some sort of clearing house or supplier for Fleetwood manufacturing. From what I understand, they supply Fleetwood’s warehouse.

Sullivan RV Sales & Service
(800) 720-0484
all parts for Fleetwood
1-260-724-0484

http://www.sullivanrv.com/default.asp

Try www.rvpartstore.com they get a lot of Pace Arrow parts. you should call them, they have more stuff than they list of their site. The outside struts for the cabinets are ML 35-80. The luggage door struts are $13.21. On this site slide to Products and click on Features and their will be about 15 pages of Fleetwood parts.

Outside Lighted Door Handles www.itc-rv.com/handles.html, www.itc-rv.com/index.html or www.flemingsalesoem.com/britebars/

Call TriMark 800-431-8616. I have gotten replacement keys from them. A lock place.

http://www.rvsurplussalvage.com/

I am sure that most of you know that you can call fleetwood owner services and ask for the parts department. if you give them your serial number or F.I.N.(fleetwood identification number) they can tell you anything about your M/H. i called the other day about a torn window shade and they told me what color and style shade i had and i purchased one from them. it came in and i installed it, looks perfect. Owner services phone number is 800-322-8216 in Indiana press 1 for parts.

I got a lot of info from Fleetwood; Phone No. 877-294-6773. 248-588-5300.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:18 PM   #4

Fleetwood Owners Club
May try this site too. I've been looking up parts today for my 98 Pace Arrow. Have actually found some parts I like to purchase but I'll probably pass on them. Good luck

https://rvparts.argrv.com/e2wCustomerHome.aspx
98FPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 05:04 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
THANK YOU!
Your link for the lighted grab bar just might work. I have to go over to my unit to measure the thing. keeping fingers crossed.
ghoundman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 07:18 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoundman View Post
We need to replace the lighted door handle. (Actually we need to replace the upper and lower black plastic caps) Does anyone have any idea as to where to look? I would think there would be a parts warehouse somewhere? Fleetwood couldn''t help us. 'hasn't been made in years..'

thanks for any help out there!
Check this site:
https://rvparts.argrv.com/e2wShoppin...989:3100002007

Tags
ace, pace arrow, parts