Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #1

2011 Fleetwood Storm Owner's Information Package?

Hello-

I just purchased a 2011 Fleetwood Storm 30SA which I will be picking up in a week or so. I found this Fleetwood Owner's forum and was perusing around so I could learn about my newly purchased MH. I found the 2011 Fleetwood Storm Owner's Manual on this forum, and started reading it.

In the owner's manual, I have seen numerous references to the "Owner's Information Package." Since this is a used MH and I am the second or third owner, this Owner's Information Package is not coming with the MH nor do I know where it is. Is it possible to obtain this Owner's Information Package online somehow? I've Googled around and used the forum search feature but I can't seem to find it.
ualdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-14-2015, 09:09 AM   #2

Storm: Owner's information pkg.

I have a 2013 Storm 32BH, which has bunks and probably most of the other stuff you have. The "package" that is referred to usually has all the manuals for all the other stuff like the refrigerator, heater, leveling jacks, roof air, etc.. Usually you can get those manuals from the manufacturer of the components online or from a dealer. Important thing when requesting them is to get the exact model and serial no. of the component so you get the correct manual. I did get the package from the dealer and I was the second owner of my unit. If you have the manual from Fleetwood the other stuff is obtainable but might take a little work. Hope this helps.
denverh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2015, 04:36 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverh View Post
I have a 2013 Storm 32BH, which has bunks and probably most of the other stuff you have. The "package" that is referred to usually has all the manuals for all the other stuff like the refrigerator, heater, leveling jacks, roof air, etc.. Usually you can get those manuals from the manufacturer of the components online or from a dealer. Important thing when requesting them is to get the exact model and serial no. of the component so you get the correct manual. I did get the package from the dealer and I was the second owner of my unit. If you have the manual from Fleetwood the other stuff is obtainable but might take a little work. Hope this helps.
Yes, the 32BH is pretty much what I have, minus the bunks. I liked that RV better than the one I got, but it seemed to be commanding around a premium of several thousand dollars over the non-bunk Storms, so I settled for the 30SA.

OK, so it's just the manuals for the individual components? When I pick up the RV I'll pull the model and serial numbers and just hunt for them individually on-line then. Thanks.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #4

Storm owner's package

Well by now you should have picked up the new to you unit. Did you get all the manuals that you needed? If you did you're probably engrossed and bleary eyed reading them all. Give me a shout if you have questions or need more. The stuff is good reading material for that certain room in the house.
denverh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2015, 11:07 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverh View Post
Well by now you should have picked up the new to you unit. Did you get all the manuals that you needed? If you did you're probably engrossed and bleary eyed reading them all. Give me a shout if you have questions or need more. The stuff is good reading material for that certain room in the house.
Ha, yeah I should store them by the throne. Nope, don't have it yet. Flying out to pick it up tomorrow then driving it home over a couple of days. Thanks for the offer. I'm sure I'll have some questions for you shortly.

Tags
fleetwood