Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-20-2016, 07:57 PM   #1

2013 Discovery 40G air hose connector

Hi everyone,
I just purchased a used 2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40G and I'd like to see if anyone can help me identify the air hose connector size located at the front of the coach?
Thanks for the help!
Greg
bluemerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-21-2016, 09:56 AM   #2

Standard quick connect on mine.
Old 08-21-2016, 06:04 PM   #3

I installed a "standard" female air connector to one of the two unused ports (located behind left front hood area), The "standard" male hose end connector was too long and would not lock...my father in law told me that was common and ground off a 1/8 inch or so and now works fine...just remember to bleed off the air prior to pulling the plug...lot of pressure behind there!
Old 08-22-2016, 12:04 PM   #4

I tried connecting a standard male connector to my onboard air supple and it was too long. Went to home deport and they sell a shorter version which worked perfect.
Old 08-28-2016, 08:08 AM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemerlin View Post
Hi everyone,
I just purchased a used 2013 Fleetwood Discovery 40G and I'd like to see if anyone can help me identify the air hose connector size located at the front of the coach?
Thanks for the help!
Greg
it's a standard quick connect for the air pressure system for your air brakes, you can use it to fill things in a pinch. If you use it to fill your tires make sure that your air brakes pressure is higher than what you want.

silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discovery