Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2017, 06:46 PM   #757

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchuckie View Post
I don't have access to my schematics at the moment, can someone tell me which fuse is for the awning.
F20 in the BCC
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2017, 06:47 PM   #758

Thanks a bunch
Old 05-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #759

Quote:
Originally Posted by pchuckie View Post
Thanks a bunch
Something I put together but it's not quite final. Many of the fuses in the BCC are not used.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Circuits 2.JPG
Views:	174
Size:	164.4 KB
ID:	162591  
Old 05-21-2017, 06:58 PM   #760

Im printing that out, thanks for the effort and posting it.
Old 05-21-2017, 06:59 PM   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by computerguy View Post
Something I put together but it's not quite final. Many of the fuses in the BCC are not used.
That is amazing! Would you be willing to share the actual file of it(maybe when finalized)?
Old 05-22-2017, 08:49 AM   #762

Windshield leak

I am getting a water leak coming in from the top center of my windshield. Is the plastic trim around the windshield removable by removing the corner right angle trim and then pulling up on the top long trim piece? Can I just recaulk the area that is then exposed by the trim removal?
Old 05-22-2017, 09:06 AM   #763

Are you sure it's not one of the clearance lights leaking, several people have had the led clearance lights leak to include myself.
Old 05-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #764

May I ask how you went about fixing that leak at that clearance light.
Old 05-23-2017, 02:15 PM   #765

They sealed with a clear silicone like sealant all the way around each light
Old 05-23-2017, 04:04 PM   #766

Windshield water leak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bepar108 View Post
I am getting a water leak coming in from the top center of my windshield. Is the plastic trim around the windshield removable by removing the corner right angle trim and then pulling up on the top long trim piece? Can I just recaulk the area that is then exposed by the trim removal?
We had a leak that only showed up in a driving rain. At our Decatur Service Center visit this past April they repaired it by removing the rubber/plastic trim piece across the top. You could see some voids where that trim piece was not sealed tight. The tech put some fresh RTV along the joint before putting a new trim piece in place. Not sure where you get the new trim piece, but it is probably standard material that has an adhesive on one side.

They routinely are putting RTV around the marker lights on the top. I guess leaks there are common. Our leaks were definitely from the trim piece failure.

I should take a few minutes and post the ~20 odd repairs that were done to our 2016 Bounder 33c during our visit!
tomandjoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:13 PM   #767

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandjoan View Post
We had a leak that only showed up in a driving rain. At our Decatur Service Center visit this past April they repaired it by removing the rubber/plastic trim piece across the top. You could see some voids where that trim piece was not sealed tight. The tech put some fresh RTV along the joint before putting a new trim piece in place. Not sure where you get the new trim piece, but it is probably standard material that has an adhesive on one side.

They routinely are putting RTV around the marker lights on the top. I guess leaks there are common. Our leaks were definitely from the trim piece failure.

I should take a few minutes and post the ~20 odd repairs that were done to our 2016 Bounder 33c during our visit!

How did the awning problems turn out? My unit is still there....repairs are supposedly done just waiting for it to ship back to me...
Old 05-23-2017, 04:26 PM   #768

Ladders--What size for the 2016 Bounder Anniversary LX , where to store it, and where did you find it? Yes-We are new to all this! Help please!
flugday55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2017, 04:45 PM   #769

My awning problem turned out to be an adjustment problem that the dealer had trouble dealing with or figuring out
Old 05-23-2017, 06:10 PM   #770

Awning and list of last warranty repairs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFfiredawg View Post
How did the awning problems turn out? My unit is still there....repairs are supposedly done just waiting for it to ship back to me...
After spending ~20 man hours working on our awning (and the dealer had spent 20+ hours), Fleetwood finally agreed to replace the awning with a new one! New one is working fine.

I hope things are working out for your coach wall repairs. Let us know when you get your unit back.

Here is a list of what was serviced in April, just before our 1 year warranty was up.
1- Replaced front left amber turn signal, had water in the housing
2- L-Sofa extension was rubbing when extended, fabric worn. Straightened mechanism so no wear, replaced fabric on back of extension.
3- Bad connection for lamp over credenza, light flickering, repaired connection
4- Replaced screen door latch
5- Replaced broken 120VAC receptacle on side of kitchen counter
6- Adjusted air mixture on propane burner for hot water (was making soot)
7-Stove top grates were not level, replaced them
8- Sealed basement luggage boxes, drivers side, ahead and behind rear tire, fixed leak from road water kicked up by tire
9- Replaced ~8 floor tiles damaged by slide rollers, provided slide guides to prevent happening in future
10- Replaced shower head, on/off button was sticking
11- resealed interior and exterior of shower enclosure
12- Reduced dash/bulkhead rattle by adding fasteners on both passenger and driver's sides in engine compartment (NOTE- several of these screws seem to have come out, will be looking for alternate fastener)
13- Replaced dash floor vent on passenger side with directional vent to moderate balance of heat between driver/passenger
14- Replace MCD shade at dinette (original would not stay in place)
15- Leak on inside of windshield at top (removed trim, back filled with sealant, installed new trim)
16- Replaced furnace control board that got wet during water testing of coach (NOTE- the cover seal seems marginal to protect the control board)
17- Replaced fitting on fresh water line at filter (was leaking)
18- Replaced awning after attempt to repair (adjust, replace motor, etc)
19- Questioned dash fan noise, was told in normal range of volume
20- Replaced lamp switch over bed on one side for intermittent problem with lamp.
21- Proactive addition of sealant around front LED marker lights on the roof of the coach.

This work took 4 1/2 days at the service center. Happy with the service center in general. Push back from Carefree required way too much time for the awning to be replaced, but I guess they have to follow their process.
tomandjoan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bounder