RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Products Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-24-2014, 04:43 AM   #113
Senior Member
 
rezman's Avatar
 
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Anyplace Rainbow, USA
Posts: 703
campsite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrewE2 View Post
Thanks for posting. Very nice campsite... where was the image taken? Thanks
It was at Deer Creek Motor Couch Resort WV... we stopped in to look at the available lots. Nice place and friendly people.
__________________

__________________
Ed H
The "Wife" Jackie, and the dog Sheba (RVM51)
2000 American Eagle ( Jenny), 2013 Jeep Wrangler
rezman is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2014, 09:44 PM   #114
Senior Member
 
Mr. Dave's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Wyoming, Delaware
Posts: 341
Amer. Dream, Tradition, Eagle, Heritage,Allegiance,Revolution owners referenc...

Great thread. Here's a picture of our first ever coach. It's a 2003 Revolution 40c. Only have had it a couple of months.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1417668234.372403.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	728.5 KB
ID:	80480


Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
__________________

Mr. Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 06:59 AM   #115
New to the RV World
 
GlennLever's Avatar


 
Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 3,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dave View Post
Great thread. Here's a picture of our first ever coach. It's a 2003 Revolution 40c. Only have had it a couple of months.

Attachment 80480


Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Have to ask about the back story, why only a couple of months?
__________________
See projects on my 1997 America Dream here, Index to the projects is in the first post.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/proj...am-174380.html

GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 09:08 AM   #116
Senior Member
 
wildirishman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 166
Our 02 Revolution we bought earlier this year
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1417709195808.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	78.8 KB
ID:	80491  
__________________
Colorful Colorado
2002 Fleetwood Revolution 38B
Cummins 8.3L ISC
wildirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:04 AM   #117
Senior Member
 
Mr. Dave's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Wyoming, Delaware
Posts: 341
GlenLever,

We're new to the whole RV thing. We purchased our 03 Rev in October 2014 after searching for many months and learning about MHs via resources such as IRV2.

My bride of 37+ years had been bugging me about getting a MH for the last couple of years so we can see the Country. Mind you the last camping we did was 25+ years ago in a pop up camper which was a big step up from the tent camping we used to do.

The last that I remember she didn't care for it so I was perplexed why she was so focused on getting one. Come to find out her main issue with camping is she didn't like using the public shower/bath rooms. Can understand that as they can get nasty at times.

Still wasn't convinced she'd like camping until earlier this year. We had the good fortune to visit our oldest daughter in Alaska. She, her air force hubby, and the grand kids moved there in 2013. We spent a month with them and did a week's worth of camping with them in their 35ft toy hauler.

It definitely wasn't the camping I remember. It was real nice having a queen sized foam mattress, bathroom, shower, 46in HD TV, nice galley, etc. My wife enjoyed herself so off we go looking for a MH and finally decided on the Rev.

One other factor in this is my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. Thankfully, we caught it very early and was taken care of by only surgery. No chemo or radiation therapy! She had type 1A cancer which means very, very small and localized. If you're going to get cancer, this is about the best one can hope for.

The reason I tell you this is not to garner sympathy. I tell you this because I clearly remember her telling me, "If I survive this cancer, I really want a MH so we can travel the country and see the great land of ours." How do you not fulfill that wish?

Anyway, hope that answers the question and look forward to participating on the forums!
Mr. Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 10:33 AM   #118
New to the RV World
 
GlennLever's Avatar


 
Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 3,074
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Dave View Post
GlenLever,

We're new to the whole RV thing. We purchased our 03 Rev in October 2014 after searching for many months and learning about MHs via resources such as IRV2.

My bride of 37+ years had been bugging me about getting a MH for the last couple of years so we can see the Country. Mind you the last camping we did was 25+ years ago in a pop up camper which was a big step up from the tent camping we used to do.

The last that I remember she didn't care for it so I was perplexed why she was so focused on getting one. Come to find out her main issue with camping is she didn't like using the public shower/bath rooms. Can understand that as they can get nasty at times.

Still wasn't convinced she'd like camping until earlier this year. We had the good fortune to visit our oldest daughter in Alaska. She, her air force hubby, and the grand kids moved there in 2013. We spent a month with them and did a week's worth of camping with them in their 35ft toy hauler.

It definitely wasn't the camping I remember. It was real nice having a queen sized foam mattress, bathroom, shower, 46in HD TV, nice galley, etc. My wife enjoyed herself so off we go looking for a MH and finally decided on the Rev.

One other factor in this is my wife was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. Thankfully, we caught it very early and was taken care of by only surgery. No chemo or radiation therapy! She had type 1A cancer which means very, very small and localized. If you're going to get cancer, this is about the best one can hope for.

The reason I tell you this is not to garner sympathy. I tell you this because I clearly remember her telling me, "If I survive this cancer, I really want a MH so we can travel the country and see the great land of ours." How do you not fulfill that wish?

Anyway, hope that answers the question and look forward to participating on the forums!
That certainly has it's high and low points, glad your wife is doing better.

When I first read your post read it as bought a coach, had it for a few months and got rid of it, now I under stand the coach is still new to you.

Don't let it sit in the drive way. We have put 23,000 on ours since it was purchased August 2013.


This spring we are planning on wondering around mid west to east of the Rocky mountains
__________________
See projects on my 1997 America Dream here, Index to the projects is in the first post.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/proj...am-174380.html

GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:36 PM   #119
Senior Member
 
oakcreekeric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Posts: 1,088
Hey GlennLever....

During your "wondering" the mid-west this spring.. sure hope you get to make it to our neck of the woods... Wisconsin is a beautiful state to visit... Just make sure its LATE spring, or you might still see some white stuff laying around..

Great thread !!!
__________________
Eric & Denise
2012 Itasca Sunstar 35F
2017 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
oakcreekeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 05:22 PM   #120
Senior Member
 
Mr. Dave's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Wyoming, Delaware
Posts: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennLever View Post

When I first read your post read it as bought a coach, had it for a few months and got rid of it, now I under stand the coach is still new to you.

Don't let it sit in the drive way. We have put 23,000 on ours since it was purchased August 2013.


This spring we are planning on wondering around mid west to east of the Rocky mountains
GlennLever,

I see how you can read my statement two ways. Either we bought it and got right of it or we got it and it's still new to us.

Definitely will heed your advice and not let it sit. In addition to shorter trips, we plan on heading out on a long trip in June. We'll wander through the Ohio valley area, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Minnesota to visit family and friends. After that, we'll point the Rev to the northwest and press on to Alaska!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakcreekeric View Post
Hey GlennLever....

During your "wondering" the mid-west this spring.. sure hope you get to make it to our neck of the woods... Wisconsin is a beautiful state to visit... Just make sure its LATE spring, or you might still see some white stuff laying around..

Great thread !!!
Oakcreekeric,
I grew up in north central Wisconsin. What part of the Cheese State are you living?

Also, I see in your signature you have a 2010 Ultra. I have an 07 Ultra. Currently, putting a lift on the back of the Rev so we can take the bike with us.

Take care!
Mr. Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 09:25 PM   #121
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 112
2002 Revolution 40CClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByiRV2 - RV Forum1418099132.006756.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	981.4 KB
ID:	80775


2002 Revolution


Sent from my iPhone using iRV2 - RV Forum
Mike H 2002 Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:21 AM   #122
New to the RV World
 
GlennLever's Avatar


 
Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 3,074
Mr. Dave, the Alaska trip is on our bucket list, start a thread and keep us informed.
__________________
See projects on my 1997 America Dream here, Index to the projects is in the first post.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/proj...am-174380.html

GlennLever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 07:48 AM   #123
Senior Member
 
Mr. Dave's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Wyoming, Delaware
Posts: 341
GleenLever,

Will do on starting a thread when we begin our journey in June 2015.
Mr. Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 09:34 AM   #124
Senior Member
 
oakcreekeric's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Posts: 1,088
Mr. Dave,

I'm from the Milwaukee area...

Congrats's on the new rig.. it's beautiful.. I've ALWAYS loved the Revolutions...

As of now.. I'm still a weekend warrior.. Someday, when the kids are grown and contributing members of society.. I hope to make it up to Alaska too... its probably tops on my bucket list for traveling..
__________________
Eric & Denise
2012 Itasca Sunstar 35F
2017 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
oakcreekeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #125
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 25
i went to Milwaukee this summer as part of a 6000 mile trip ( inlaws family live there) and yes it is beautiful plus the lighting storms are sure something that we don't see here in California
H20 Toie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 05:04 PM   #126
Senior Member
 
stkt's Avatar
 
Vintage RV Owners Club
American Coach Owners Club
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 250
Still learning

Was told to post here. Still learning this thread thing. Here is a pic of our 1997 American Dream in the Blue Ridge Mountains in 2006.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Motorhome and jeep.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	709.0 KB
ID:	87679  
__________________

__________________
See 1997 American Dream Projects here:
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f107/1997...el-236468.html
stkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
'96 Thor Grand Manor Owners Manual cmsb901 Thor Industries Owner's Forum 9 05-08-2015 07:13 PM
Jayco Eagle 33.5RETS vs. Cougar High Country327RES grhtx 5th Wheel Discussion 3 08-23-2014 07:28 AM
American Coach: Eagle owners / Storage bay Pantograph mechanisms GlennLever Fleetwood Products Owner's Forum 7 01-23-2014 04:16 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.