Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Products Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:09 PM   #1

Smile Atwood electric level legs

Hello.
Does anyone know how to clear the memory on the pad so it won't go to your last setting when you push the auto button. I just bought the motorhome and don't have the operating instructions. 2006 Fleetwood Bounder. Thanks

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2010, 07:53 PM   #2

lawrence,

This sequence will put the level legs into error mode and will lose the auto memory so you can start all over. Here goes:

1) Disconnect power to one jack by unplugging jack quick connect at jack motor (2 pin plug)
2) Turn power on at keypad
3) Hit RET and ALL together to put system in error
4) The buzzer should sound on the keypad and the jack lights should be blinking red and green
5) Turn the keypad off by pressing the ON button
6) Reconnect power to disconnected jack
7) Turn keypad on by pressing the ON button
8)Hold down the EXT button and the DRIVER and REAR buttons together for 10 seconds to run the driver rear jack down
9) Hold down the EXT button and the PASS and REAR buttons together for 10 seconds to run the passenger rear jack down
10) Hold down the EXT button and the DRIVER and FRONT buttons for 10 seconds to run the driver front jack down
11) Hold down the EXT button and the PASS and FRONT buttons for 10 seconds to run the passenger front jack down
12) Visually inspect to see that all jacks moved and went down a few inches
13) Press and release the RET and ALL buttons together to bring the jacks up
14) All jacks will come up to full retraction and stop after a few clutches of the motor

Hope this helps.
Tim

Old 05-15-2010, 07:50 PM   #3

You did not say what levelers you have. I have the reset instructions Power Gear that are in a 38v bounder diesel.
Old 05-15-2010, 08:10 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcurt23 View Post
You did not say what levelers you have. I have the reset instructions Power Gear that are in a 38v bounder diesel.

The reset instructions I sent are for the Atwood Electric Levelegs. Mine are installed on a 2004 Fleetwood Flair.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:52 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcurt23 View Post
Mine our electric Atwood levell legs 10000 lb.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:57 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by td104 View Post
lawrence,

This sequence will put the level legs into error mode and will lose the auto memory so you can start all over. Here goes:

1) Disconnect power to one jack by unplugging jack quick connect at jack motor (2 pin plug)
2) Turn power on at keypad
3) Hit RET and ALL together to put system in error
4) The buzzer should sound on the keypad and the jack lights should be blinking red and green
5) Turn the keypad off by pressing the ON button
6) Reconnect power to disconnected jack
7) Turn keypad on by pressing the ON button
8)Hold down the EXT button and the DRIVER and REAR buttons together for 10 seconds to run the driver rear jack down
9) Hold down the EXT button and the PASS and REAR buttons together for 10 seconds to run the passenger rear jack down
10) Hold down the EXT button and the DRIVER and FRONT buttons for 10 seconds to run the driver front jack down
11) Hold down the EXT button and the PASS and FRONT buttons for 10 seconds to run the passenger front jack down
12) Visually inspect to see that all jacks moved and went down a few inches
13) Press and release the RET and ALL buttons together to bring the jacks up
14) All jacks will come up to full retraction and stop after a few clutches of the motor

Hope this helps.
Tim
Thanks for the info. I will try this procedure. When you use the Auto button will it actually level the coach or do you have to use the individual buttons to raise or lower each leg as necessary.
Old 05-16-2010, 04:48 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
Thanks for the info. I will try this procedure. When you use the Auto button will it actually level the coach or do you have to use the individual buttons to raise or lower each leg as necessary.

Lawrence,

You first have to manually level the coach (in your driveway for instance), then set the 'auto' position through a series of 'button pushes' on the pad. From that point on, when you hit 'auto', the levelers will return to that (remembered) position. So if you use 'auto' in the campground, you might not be level. But when you return to your driveway (or wherever you initially set 'auto'), 'auto' will level the coach. You can always use 'manual' in the campgrounds and use 'auto' when you return home. I don't use 'auto'. It takes less time to level the coach using the 'manual' mode. I'll send you a PM.

Hope this helps.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:36 PM   #8

Winnebago Owners Club
Lawrence - I do not have self-leveling jacks,but after reading the responses,I'd call the mfr and get the book pronto. You might need it again some day. It's obviously a rather complex piece of gear.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:57 AM   #9

You can download the LevelLegs Manual here:
http://www.atwoodmobile.com/manuals/...2011.21.07.pdf

JoeT is offline   Reply With Quote