Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Products Owner's Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Booth dinette into a bed?

Hi,

My husband and I recently purchased a 2005 Fleetwood Revolution LE. The dinette is the booth type dinette and I thought it was supposed to convert into a small bed. However, we are unable to figure out how to move the corian table top out of the way. I've looked in the manuals and have not found any information about this. Does anyone have any advice for me? We have two small children and would like to eventually use this for our daughter.
Thanks for the help in advance.

Nicole

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-03-2009, 07:35 PM   #2

Fleetwood Owners Club
I don't know if yours is the same as mine in a southwind but you must left it up fold the leg up and then raise the table up it should pull out from the wall braket and then lay flat between the two seats. remove cushions first. I don't know if this will help

Old 09-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
Community Administrator

Pond Piggies Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
LA Gulf Coast Campers
Outdoors RV Owners Club
It will convert, just sometimes the mechanisms for moving/removing the top are different. If it doesn't lift up like skiphen's does, check to see if the top slides sideways in a track. In our Bounder, you fold the stabilizing leg up & then slide the tabletop either left or right until it's out of the track that is bolted to the wall.

Lori-
Lori & Dave - Central OH / FMCA #419886 / RV MH HoF Lifetime Member
2006 Fleetwood Bounder 36Z & Jeep Liberty Limited, My iRV2 Photo Albums
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
NLOVNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:01 PM   #4

I have a 2003 bounder and I recently figured out how to release it from the wall. First raise the table slightly and while holding the table press the lever on the support leg and fold it up against the table bottom. Then raise the table to about a 45 degree angle and it should lift out of the wall rail. To reattach it just reverse the process. That's the way mine works. let me know how you make out.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:45 AM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
On my '03 Rev 40C you need to unscrew the leg, left the table top about 4-6 inches and then shift it to the left (front) about 4 inches and it lifts off. The first time I did it it was stuck but now it works like a charm and the grandchild gets a nice nights sleep. When you do get it off just make sure you clean the wall bracket real good to avoid it sticking in the future.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:35 AM   #6

Nicole,
The table top is very heavy and removal is easier with two people. Remove leg by unscrewing it and lift table around 6" in air, looks like a 30 degree angle then slide off or lift off rear bracket. The two hinge ends on the table and wall actually interlock into each other when the table is flat with the leg installed. When lifting watch the hinge attached to the wall so that you do not start bending it upwards from lifting the table top too high in the air.

Buck62
2006 Revolution LE 40E