Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-21-2018, 10:46 AM   #1

Discovery shower faucet leaking - replacement part number?

I recently bought a 2015 Discovery 40G that has some (what appears to be) freeze damage to the shower. Water leaks from the faucet handle outside of the wall, in the actual shower. I took apart the handle, and found that the piece that threads on to hold the mixing valve together has split, so I think I have the issue figured out.

The issue is, I'm having a hard time figuring out what this shower fixture manufacturer is, or where to find a replacement part. I'm going to try Fleetwood, but wanted to ask here as well in case anyone has figured this out already.

I've attached some pictures below. The only label I have found is on the back of the valve, taken with an endoscope camera, and its labelled "CCF 206101 Taiwan".

In the mixing valve pieces picture, you can see the broken piece on the right. The two pieces on the far right should be 1 piece!

Does anyone have any information on where I can buy a replacement piece? From what I can tell, if I replace that piece I should be good to go.

Thanks in advance for any information!

Aaron
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	faucet handle.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	174.1 KB
ID:	203671   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mixing Valve Pieces.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	203672  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall valve.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	133.6 KB
ID:	203673   Click image for larger version

Name:	Valve model.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	224.3 KB
ID:	203674  

aaronp01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-21-2018, 03:33 PM   #2

Maybe a Kingston brand
Old 05-21-2018, 05:41 PM   #3

National RV Owners Club
I found the company but your model isn't listed on the products page. You could send them a message via the contact page and ask for help.
Chung Cheng Faucet Co., Ltd.

Dick
Old 05-21-2018, 06:21 PM   #4

Thanks for the two suggestions. Those are the only leads I had come up with myself. I sent off a couple of emails to ask for help, we'll see what I get back.

If anyone else has had to repair the faucet, or have ever replaced the faucet in a Discovery 40G, I appreciate any information or suggestions. I would just replace this whole faucet assembly, but don't see an easy way to do it without removing the whole shower insert, which I'd prefer not to do!
Old 05-21-2018, 08:32 PM   #5

I think your best chance, and maybe only chance is going to be a part off an old faucet. Those parts you show look very standard and are often interchangeable. If you were here, I'll bet we could fix that with a part out of my attic.
Old 05-22-2018, 07:10 PM   #6

Winnebago Owners Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Holiday Rambler Owners Club
Just call Fleetwood parts with your VIN or build number. They have a very good parts department and are very friendly. Some parts are proprietary to REV products and it makes it hard to track down parts through an outside vendor.
chuckftboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 08:56 PM   #7

Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I appreciate the help. I called REV parts this morning and got it figured out.

In case anyone ever needs the info, it is part number 605490 on parts.revgroup.com.

Tags
ace, cover, discovery, leak, replace, replacement, shower