Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-22-2017, 03:10 AM   #1

Does anyone have 1993/4 Fleetwood Bounder

Hi I,m looking for details of the interior and am hoping to find someone who is willing to send some photos of how .

1. The dinning area seating is made.

2.How the bed settee hinges are bolted together.

3.Under the area of the frdge and furnace i have 2 red and one yellow wires together and cant work out what they are for.

4.Also is there a independant switch to turn on the power to the centre skylight fan and bathroom Skylight fan

You may ask why am i asking these questions and its why i have a photo of how i just bought our new to us RV

Name:   s-l64.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  1.8 KB
PeterCarole is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-22-2017, 12:18 PM   #2

Gulf Streamers Club
Your photo is only 64 × 48 pixels, too small to even make a decent postage stamp.

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 01:26 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFlinn181 View Post
Your photo is only 64 × 48 pixels, too small to even make a decent postage stamp.
Thanks i hope this is better
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fleetwood bounder refirb 5.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	341.2 KB
ID:	180664  
Old 10-22-2017, 02:13 PM   #4

Gulf Streamers Club
That photo is much better. Why rebuild a 24 year old design? Why not go look in RVs on dealer's lots, take photos of things you like, take a tape measure and make notes of things you'd enjoy in your RV. You've got a blank slate, draw your own!

Bob & Donna
'98 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager DP being pushed by a '00 Beetle TDI
BFlinn181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:52 PM   #5

The 2 red & 1 yellow wires are for a CCI 7719 propane detector. One red wire to each battery bank. Yellow wire goes to the solenoid on the propane tank. The yellow wire also provides ground for the 7719, via the solenoid coil.

Richard
House Husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 01:16 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFlinn181 View Post
That photo is much better. Why rebuild a 24 year old design? Why not go look in RVs on dealer's lots, take photos of things you like, take a tape measure and make notes of things you'd enjoy in your RV. You've got a blank slate, draw your own!
Thanks for your comments and they are valid ones.I got with our RV the bare frame for the bed settee thats in several sections .And also it has just (from the previous owner been brand newly re upholstered) as has the drivers Passenger and lounge captains chairs.
The dinning room cushions have also been done.
The layout seems good although we have thought about replacing the dinning room with extra kitchen and worktop. but are concerned latter that it will not appeal to anyone else.
We could use for the 2 of us the lounge to eat
Old 10-23-2017, 01:31 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLS7201 View Post
The 2 red & 1 yellow wires are for a CCI 7719 propane detector. One red wire to each battery bank. Yellow wire goes to the solenoid on the propane tank. The yellow wire also provides ground for the 7719, via the solenoid coil.

Richard
Thanks Richard for explaining .now knowing what they are for is a great help. I think the valve at the tank has been removed i will have to look into it more as has the detector.I will go out and search now i know what i might be looking for, Thanks again Regards Peter
Old 03-30-2018, 02:29 PM   #8

I have a 94 Bounder. I can help with some photos.
Send me a PM with an email address and I can send you photos of whatever you need.
Old 05-06-2018, 05:08 PM   #9

Vintage RV Owners Club
Nor'easters Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLS7201 View Post

Richard
Hello, just a quick question. I am installing the safe t alert 70-742-R-Kit. According to your comment above, would it be connected like this, black and white wire to yellow wire and red and white wire to the two red from coach?
renhaus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:28 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by renhaus2 View Post
Hello, just a quick question. I am installing the safe t alert 70-742-R-Kit. According to your comment above, would it be connected like this, black and white wire to yellow wire and red and white wire to the two red from coach?
The two OEM red wires come from each battery bank. Do not connect the two red wires together. Use either one at your desecration. The yellow wire was connected to the solenoid valve, which was removed. You can use the yellow wire to connect the solenoid valve to the detector.
Follow the wiring instruction with the kit.
https://www.safehomeproducts.com/shp...stallation.pdf

Richard
House Husband is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fleetwood, bounder