RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-14-2014, 03:29 PM   #85
Moderator Emeritus

Fleetwood Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
All's well that ends well!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-14-2014, 03:53 PM   #86

The best RV repair facility I have encountered is Motley RV in Oklahoma City.

It is a bit of a drive from the DFW area, but the facility is spotless and their techs are top notch. They are listed in the Good Sam directory. Others may have comments on their work as well.

Good luck on the repair.

Doug

Old 07-14-2014, 04:31 PM   #87

Kent I'm here you saw the pic I sent need be ill do the work for you
whem2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:50 PM   #88

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Luan is paid for now-adjuster was fired from carrier...

I believe I mentioned in prior posts that the carrier (claims agent that had a bad attitude and poor attendance) approved then at the end on the last check/supplemental payment deducted the luan and labor (1,060.00). Reason being according to them was there was water leaking damage of the existing roof around the A/C seals. Now the wood was not destroyed, not structurally unsound, just had I guess a slow leak at the A/C seal and it somehow never leaked inside, just out and under the old rubber roof, it was a darker color, nor was there any interior roof damage (see pics attached).

The carrier (National Interstate) approved CW to order and re-sheet the roof prior to the new rubber being installed. It is a preferred method according to CW to put a new layer of plywood over the existing before the new rubber roof is installed. It save lots of time in prep work, for obvious reasons.

Then last minute, before they issued the final claims check to me, after the job was finished, they arbitrarily and capriciously deducted it and wouldn't pay a dime. Effectively shorting me almost 1,100.00

So I began the squeeling and squirming process and talked to my agent here locally in DFW, RVIS RV Insurance Solutions. It was one thing had they said NO up front and never approved it to begin with, but to approve it then go back and reverse the approval when the job was done and the final payment was issued was so chickenxxxt to me! I was ready to file a bad faith claim against the carrier, but I let RVIS go ahead and take over for me.

Much to my surprise, they picked up the ball and ran with it. The President, Tommy, got involved to the detail he came out to the coach to inspect it and went to Camping World to discuss the work with the service folks. In fact he indicated that if the carrier didn't step up and pay the bill, he would! That's how wrong the carrier was.

I got an email yesterday that the xxithead adjuster that was assigned my claim no longer was with National Interstate and that the amount they shorted me less 15% would be mailed immediately.

I was pleasantly surprised by this and very happy with my local agent. I had no idea they would get so involved and advocate for me. They are aces in my book! I highly recommend RVIS here in the DFW. Tommy or Stacey.

http://www.rvinsurancesolutions.com/about/staff/

So the final agreement was 15% of the roof (the areas around the A/C seals) was deducted from the total which came up to about 180.00. An amount I can live with.

I'm happy with my agent, and now that the carrier made a definitive move to correct its issue with that miserable adjuster, I am also happy with my carrier.

As I said to the new adjuster from NI that called me yesterday "I hope you never see my name on a claim again!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014061495102518.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	69509   Click image for larger version

Name:	2014061695161041.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	69510  

Name:	2014061795162356.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	69511  
Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 12:56 PM   #89

Now that's good news kent I'll get with you
Old 06-19-2015, 09:00 AM   #90

Texas Boomers Club
Fleetwood Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Wow, I just got a call from Camping World, time for the annual roof/dicor maintenance.

The Manager (Chad) called after I sent him pics Dave took of the roof/dicor that need to be fixed and told him I cannot get the coach to the shop over there, he said lots of things have changed at CW and they now have a mobile RV tech and he will set him up to come take care of these roof/dicor issues!

I'm very impressed! He also told me how they wanted their good customers taken care of and that CW is changing for the best!!

I'm glad to hear it and this is what the pictures look like that Dave took last night that I sent to them. He called me back almost within a minute or two.....
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1162.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	119.3 KB
ID:	97732   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG951159.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	97733  

Name:	IMG951158.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	97734   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG951157.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	97735  

Lincolnboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 10:42 AM   #91

Now that's customer support only had one issue with them shipping was high and bad info on a awning I was putting on for a coustomer

Tags
roof