RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Reply
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-09-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 28
New to me Pace Arrow

Got a 2008 Pace Arrow last week. We had a deposit on a Terra 31' and I'm really glad the wife talked me out of it once she found this 35' Pace Arrow. It's a much nicer coach all around and we were going to put some money into the Terra (upholstery, flooring, etc etc) and turns out we paid just $500 more for this coach in the end and don't have to do any work to it. Plus we gained more sqft, better layout, etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rear2.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	476.7 KB
ID:	228513   Click image for larger version

Name:	inside.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	228514  

__________________

DaltonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Cacique's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 746
Congratulations on this exelebt and beautifull unit. Much better than the terra. We had a terra and now have the Pace Arrow.
__________________

Cacique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:28 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Cacique's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 746
Better ride with the w series than the p series chassi and much better built inside and out. If you need anything from us Pace Arrow owners don't hesitate to ask. Just remember that preventive maintenance is the name of the game.
Cacique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:22 AM   #4
Community Administrator
 
JohnRR's Avatar


 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Marquette, Michigan "Da UP" & Lehigh Acres Fl
Posts: 19,544
Great looking coach, thank you for the pictures.
__________________
John & Cathy R.
06 Pace Arrow 38L W24
08 14 Lincoln MKX AWD
See My RV Upgrades
JohnRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:59 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacique View Post
Better ride with the w series than the p series chassi and much better built inside and out. If you need anything from us Pace Arrow owners don't hesitate to ask. Just remember that preventive maintenance is the name of the game.
I give up, what did you spot that told you the PA is a Workhorse and not a
Ford?

Thanks
Richard
__________________
3 Years Wheel & Track Mechanic US Army. 11 Years Automotive Mechanic. 12 Years Operating Engineer Interstate Brands. 3 Years Job Shop Machinist. 11 Years Chief Engineer INX International. 10 Years RV Mobil Repair Owner operator.
RLS7201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:22 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Cacique's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLS7201 View Post
I give up, what did you spot that told you the PA is a Workhorse and not a
Ford?

Thanks
Richard
Maybe just maybe I have a PA with a workhorse chassis and maybe just maybe I had a Terra also and the PA with the W24 chassis is exelent.
Does that answer your question?
Or do you need more info?
Cacique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:46 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Ford Super Duty Owner
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacique View Post
Maybe just maybe I have a PA with a workhorse chassis and maybe just maybe I had a Terra also and the PA with the W24 chassis is exelent.
Does that answer your question?
Or do you need more info?
That PA was built on both Workhorse & Ford chassis. The chassis manufactures labels are usually on the front and the OP's picture does not show the lug nut count. I don't see the normal indicators and was trying to expand my capacity to identify the chassis manufacture. So that's why I ask "what indicators did you see to determine it's a Workhorse"?

Richard
__________________
3 Years Wheel & Track Mechanic US Army. 11 Years Automotive Mechanic. 12 Years Operating Engineer Interstate Brands. 3 Years Job Shop Machinist. 11 Years Chief Engineer INX International. 10 Years RV Mobil Repair Owner operator.
RLS7201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 09:20 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Cacique's Avatar
 
Fleetwood Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Florida
Posts: 746
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLS7201 View Post
That PA was built on both Workhorse & Ford chassis. The chassis manufactures labels are usually on the front and the OP's picture does not show the lug nut count. I don't see the normal indicators and was trying to expand my capacity to identify the chassis manufacture. So that's why I ask "what indicators did you see to determine it's a Workhorse"?

Richard
You are absolutely correct I was comparing both the Terra and the Pace Arrow on the workhorse because that is what I had and the difference they have in handling between the two models using the same chassis. I have no idea what the difference would be if both had the Ford chassis because I never drove either on Ford. Sorry if I confused you or any other member.
Cacique is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:30 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 28
My Pace Arrow is a Ford. My steering wheel gave it away

I just put sumosprings on it and a steering stabilizer. Will do the cheap handling fix next. The Ford chassis seems to need a little help here and there.
DaltonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:12 AM   #10
Junior Member
 
hyrent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: HURRICANE,WV
Posts: 10
I have a 2007 36d that is almost identical. It has been a great coach! good luck
hyrent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 10:59 AM   #11
Member
 
racer26's Avatar


 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 96
Nice coach, looks familiar, good luck. Was it made in PA. I live only a few miles from where that assembly plant was. Let me know I can fill you in on all the things that I have fixed or repaired on my RV. Next project is the gas filler neck. It broke when I was filling it up with one of those stupid gas fillers with the advertisement on it and I forced it into the filler hole broke the plastic that the cap screws into.
__________________
Dirt is for racing asphalt is for getting there!
racer26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:06 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer26 View Post
Nice coach, looks familiar, good luck. Was it made in PA. I live only a few miles from where that assembly plant was. Let me know I can fill you in on all the things that I have fixed or repaired on my RV. Next project is the gas filler neck. It broke when I was filling it up with one of those stupid gas fillers with the advertisement on it and I forced it into the filler hole broke the plastic that the cap screws into.
I sent you a message. I'd like to hear more about things you've done to yours.
__________________

DaltonG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
97 Pace Arrow :: 1997 Pace Arrow Vision Thegozfam iRV2 Owners Registry 0 10-31-2016 02:22 PM

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.