RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Products Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-10-2017, 04:12 PM   #1

Fleetwood Owners Club
Pace Arrow 36U owners

Pace Arrow 36U. Looking for owners reviews, concerns, likes, dislikes, special orders and add ons for the 36U. I just ordered a 2017 36U.

Xman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-13-2017, 06:09 PM   #2

Pace Arrow 36U owner

Hi, we purchased a '17 36u Nov'16. this is our 2nd rv and 1st motor home. really enjoying ourselves. Overall we love it. rides great. plenty of power. ac/heat work very well, and here in texas we found all this out within a week and a half. 27 F one day and 9 days later in the 80's and needed the ac. also pleased with the amount of storage underneath the coach. lots to learn, but we are pleased. looked at over 200 units online and several dozen on the lots and decided on the 36u because it met main criteria of 1.5 baths, king bed, under 40' length, & gas stove. we thought the fireplace would never be used and it has turned into a main heating source and works just fine. fairly pleased with hw, but will withhold judgment until we go through getting items fixed (see below).

minor issues with shower door at bottom not sealed well; closet door mirror has pulled back slightly from the door; ice maker not working. bought from holiday world katy. supposedly will fix anything in 1st 90 days. we are about to find out. told me, just today, we had to call local appliance service center to get the whirlpool ice maker fixed. looks like they will come out and fix it under warranty, but hw could have told us this 30 days ago when we let them know. maybe answered more than you wanted, but overall, we love it.

kenith46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 11:33 AM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
Kenith46... how has the warranty work been going? Any new issues?
Old 02-10-2017, 10:37 AM   #4

reply to xman

xman,

so far everything has been fixed under warranty without any problem from holiday world. had another cold snap come through and found the front zone electric heat was not working. now have to go back to hw for that and not happy i did not catch it before. we had been using gas heat in front zone and that is why it was missed. oh well, live and learn.

kenith
Old 02-11-2017, 11:30 PM   #5

Fleetwood Owners Club
I've started compiling a list of things to test/check before we bring it home. Figure I'll spend a day at the dealer testing it all.
Old 03-04-2017, 05:50 PM   #6

Holiday Rambler Owners Club
2017 Pace Arrow 36U

My husband and I have purchased the Pace Arrow 36U and take delivery Thursday. We currently have a 2016 Thor Hurricane and are looking forward to the upgrades and diesel experience. One item that I can't seem to find in the coach is a USB port. Am I missing something???
Dschob724 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 12:14 PM   #7

USB port on the PA 36U

Dschob724,

Unfortunately, our coach is in for a repair to the vacuum pump(not happy about that at all), so I cannot just look and tell you, however I do believe there is a usb port in the radio by the driver. Thanks,

kenith46
Old 03-06-2017, 07:26 AM   #8

Thanks Kenith46. Sorry about your repair issues. They are never ever fun and seem to stretch out forever.
Old 03-07-2017, 05:44 PM   #9

Update on the vacuum pump repair

Dschob724,

Turns out it was operator problem...we were not using enough water, at least that is what Holiday World tech said. Now we know how to clean out our tank before the vacuum pump. So very happy it was not the pump. Thought you would want to know something that important was not going out in just 3 months.

kenith46
Old 03-15-2017, 06:34 PM   #10

Angry 2017 Pace Arrow 36U

We signed on the dotted line March 9 but our coach still sits at dealer. The bedroom slide will not close and the bed mechanism had to be ordered. we are still waiting. So disappointed. We've lost our reservations for this weekend with no refund. Please tell me this was a freak thing!!
Old 03-15-2017, 08:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenith46 View Post
xman,

so far everything has been fixed under warranty without any problem from holiday world. had another cold snap come through and found the front zone electric heat was not working. now have to go back to hw for that and not happy i did not catch it before. we had been using gas heat in front zone and that is why it was missed. oh well, live and learn.

kenith
It the circuit board, both zone's went out on our 2016 38k pace arrow last fall.
Ricky
RickyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 08:17 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dschob724 View Post
My husband and I have purchased the Pace Arrow 36U and take delivery Thursday. We currently have a 2016 Thor Hurricane and are looking forward to the upgrades and diesel experience. One item that I can't seem to find in the coach is a USB port. Am I missing something???
On our 38K there is one in the radio/nav and another that has a cover over it looks like a cigarette lighter to the left of the radio/nav.
RickyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 06:19 AM   #13

We also have a 36U that has been in the shop for the same bed slide issue. We understand that the bed is larger than the space allocated from side to side and that creates binding of the bed articulation mechanism. This leads to the slide not being able to function appropriately. Supposedly Fleetwood is aware of the issue. Other than that we love the coach.
Sailguy252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 05:07 PM   #14

Fleetwood Owners Club
Sailguy252... Let us know what the do for the repair of the bed and slide. I haven't received mine yet, when I do I'll test the slide and bed thoroughly

Tags
2017, 36u, fleetwood, pace arrow, review