RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-09-2011, 05:25 PM   #1

Providence Spot light

I'm working through this thing. I have everything working now and have figured most things out. A few little things I need to get through, however, the one thing I can't figure out and there is no owners manual for, The roof mounted remote control spot light.

I have the remote control for it. I press the on/off button, nothing happens, i get movement from it. What am I missing here...I don't need it, i just want to know how to use it

thanks again for help. RV ownership is awesome so far.

a johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #2

It moves but doesn't light up, maybe bulb.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:29 PM   #3

Fleetwood Owners Club
I rarely use mine but I will say it works very well and it is very bright. If it turns but no lite I would say the bulb must be bad.
Daytripper63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 11:22 PM   #4

got it figured out. key must be in and in acc or run. it is nice and bright...not sure when I'll ever use it, but it's cool
a johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

I've got one I have never used except to test. Then one day a low wire ripped the head off the mount. I was able to get it back on and it lights ok, but won't turn anymore. I think I got the wiring back right, but since I never used it anyway and it was hot up on the roof, I just quit working on it. Got it pointed straight ahead and angled down about 15 degrees and that's where it stays.
Summers in Black Mountain, NC
Gary RVRoamer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:09 PM   #6

Fleetwood Owners Club
That is another item in my coach the i have never and will never use. It does not even work as a patio light
Old 01-13-2012, 08:34 PM   #7

We were west bound on I-40 one night and a truck driver warned that kids were throwing rocks off a bridge! I flipped on the spot and they went running! CB and spot light came in very handy that night. There were rocks the size of watermelons laying on the Interstate, could have turned out a lot different.

336muffin is offline   Reply With Quote