Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #29

Glad you found it, just curious did you try opening both slides at the same time?
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-09-2014, 05:40 PM   #30

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Rooster View Post
Glad you found it, just curious did you try opening both slides at the same time?
Impossible. There is one switch that lets you decide which side you are going to extend, and another switch that is the GO OUT or GO IN button.

The lady at fleetwood explained that fuses are just fuses.... she said that you bus is 8 years old, and that fuse has been under load probably the entire lifetime of the bus, and sometimes, they just fail.

Make sense.
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #31

Jay,
So glad you found it. Sorry I missed this thread all day. Precisely where was the fuse? You had to open the box next to your inverter? I would have never found that either!

Chris
akeyzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 07:22 AM   #32

Fleetwood Owners Club
Outdoors RV Owners Club
Once you open the panel to the right of the inverter, on the inside of the panel, there is a fuse diagram, and a single row of about 8 fuses. The second and third fuse from the right are both 30 amps, and the they provide power to the front and rear slides.

Now, when I bought my coach, that panel was off, and has just been laying around in the battery bay... and I never picked it up and looked at the "inside" of the cover.... silly for me to have not at least peeked at it... it's spelled out right there.. hha whoops. I saw the fuses, but wasn't sure what they went to. Being right next to the battery isolator I figured they had something to do with main power distribution, and didn't want to just start yanking them out til I knew what they were
RVM#78 - -USAF- F-15 Eagle Radar Vet
'5 Fleetwood Revolution- '15 Airstream Intl Sig. 27FB
Jay, Andrea, Stella '14 Ram 3500 Aisin '18 ORV F30RLS
plasma800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 11:00 PM   #33

The control panel on my 2002 revolution for the bedroom slide AKA fuse also is in the basement were my shore cord is. The motor is under the bed frame.
GregOk80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide