RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Fleetwood Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login

Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-17-2019, 04:08 AM   #1

Wiring Schematics

Can one find a wiring schematic for an '06 Pace Arrow? It would be helpful, but a schematic doesn't show where the components are in the coach.

vagaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-17-2019, 06:12 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagaron View Post
Can one find a wiring schematic for an '06 Pace Arrow? It would be helpful, but a schematic doesn't show where the components are in the coach.
Did you try calling Fleetwood? When I called for my 2006 Discovery , they emailed me a complete set of drawings within minutes.

In the drawings they do show the general location, and label the components. It is not hard to figure out the location, at least it wasn't for the things I have looked for.

Good luck!

Bigd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:18 PM   #3

Quote:
Did you try calling Fleetwood?
No, I hadn't yet, but I will on your recommendation. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2019, 10:44 PM   #4

May I ask what the number is for Fleetwood?
I’d like to have diagrams for electrical, plumbing and gas if they have it.
Old 04-19-2019, 06:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffnAnn View Post
May I ask what the number is for Fleetwood?
Id like to have diagrams for electrical, plumbing and gas if they have it.
A quick Google search came up with this:
https://www.fleetwoodrv.com/technical-assistance
Old 04-19-2019, 01:28 PM   #6

This page has lots of phone #s: https://www.fleetwoodrv.com/contact

Unfortauntely I did not have Bigd9's experience. When I called the svc tech # I was told by Josh there were "hundreds of pages" of wiring info and there was no way they could send them all to me. I know these things could be compiled for customers and made easily available, but that's not worth the trouble?

Maybe I called the wrong # or person.

Bigd9, do you remember who you spoke with or what #?

Besides that, I was told the power window circuit would be a question for Workhorse. However, he did start to give me info for the connection through the BCC for the power side mirror. I don't get why the mirror would be Fleetwood info and the power window would be for the chassis??

Still no help...
Old 04-19-2019, 03:12 PM   #7

I sent a email to them, and got a response within minutes. I received probably 20 PDF files, some of the files had multiple pages within.I have electrical, and plumbing sheets. Did not get structural sheets .

I did all of this probably 3 years ago when I bought my used coach. I have used the heck out of the electrical sheets figuring things out!
Old 04-20-2019, 12:05 AM   #8

The link that Bigd9 gave works. I have used it on several motorhomes and they always send all the mechanical drawings. Great to have. I also asked for the original msrp sheet, they said they did not have that but sent me two spreadsheets that contained all options and appliances with model and serial numbers. Fleetwood techs are really helpful. Good luck
Old 04-20-2019, 05:18 AM   #9

I said in post #7 I sent a email. That was a mistake. I used the link I posted and filled out that form requesting the schematics.
Old 04-20-2019, 10:02 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

You got crummy advice re the power window and drawings, so try again. The Class A chassis (Workhorse or otherwise) does NOT provide power window or mirror components - those are coach body parts. And Rev/Fleetwood has a set of schematics like BigD9 described - I got them for my '04 (in both paper and pdf form).

However, Rev Group has cut back on their Customer Support for older models, roughly those over 5 years, so maybe they aren't as helpful as a few years ago. Sad, it was one of their strong points.
Summers in Black Mountain, NC
Gary RVRoamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:14 AM   #11

I found the two service centers under the warranty tab and called the East one, spoke to a Shawn, asked for schematics to my 2000 Bounder and in half an hour had five emails containing well over a hundred pages, for a number of models for that year, not perfect but likely everything i need for now. A couple previous emailed requests did not get a response.

East Coast REV Technical Center
Decatur, IN 46733
7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m. ET Monday-Friday
800-509-3417
Old 04-22-2019, 08:45 AM   #12
cwk

American Coach Owners Club
Spartan Chassis
FYI: I followed the link posted above by bigD9 to Fleetwood Technical Assistance.

I filled out the form and submitted it at 9:51 AM today. At 9:56 AM today I received the following response. I removed the header and footer and am only showing the single paragraph of text they sent.

Quote:
In regards to your request, unfortunately with this coach, it was built by Fleetwood Enterprises that closed under bankruptcy in 2009. With the year of the coach being a 1991, it would no longer populate I our system. We would not have the information requested. I do apologize for the inconvenience.
So, that appears to leave me without house schematics for my 1991 American Eagle.

I wonder how I can find an alternate source of info. In particular I would love to have the electrical schematics for the house. Most everything else I can probably figure out just by looking (e.g., plumbing, gas). I have most, if not all, of the original manuals. But electrical schematics are not part of that package.

I did get some air and electrical schematics, and suspension info, for the chassis from Spartan that were very helpful. Thank you, Spartan Motors!
cwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 01:29 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagaron View Post
This page has lots of phone #s: https://www.fleetwoodrv.com/contact

Unfortauntely I did not have Bigd9's experience. When I called the svc tech # I was told by Josh there were "hundreds of pages" of wiring info and there was no way they could send them all to me. I know these things could be compiled for customers and made easily available, but that's not worth the trouble?

Maybe I called the wrong # or person.

Bigd9, do you remember who you spoke with or what #?

Besides that, I was told the power window circuit would be a question for Workhorse. However, he did start to give me info for the connection through the BCC for the power side mirror. I don't get why the mirror would be Fleetwood info and the power window would be for the chassis??

Still no help...
You talked to the wrong person. I worked for the old FW Enterprises at thier print archive in the 90's. The typical electrical print was 20 pages at the most. Now Coaches have changed since then but not that much. It's a motorhome not a lunar rover. I can tell you when you call customer service be persistent and polite. Call back if you don't get a saticfactory answer.
Trust me you know far more about motorhomes than the person your on the phone with.
FW96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2019, 05:04 PM   #14

Have your vin.# ready

Tags
schematics, wiring