Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Foretravel Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-25-2018, 10:08 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKB218NYC View Post
I am seriously looking at a 2019 Realm LVB. Love the fall plan for myself, wife and 2 small children.

I've researched the heck out of it but one thing eludes me... For some reason Foretravel does not publish the chassis weight ratings for The Realm. Could you provide me with the weight ratings?
The chassis weight ratings can be found on this link to Spartan:Spartan's K3 600GT Chassis for the Foretravel Realm FS6 (45')

The GAWR for the front is 20,000#, drive is 20,000#, tag is 14,000# so GVWR is 54,000# and the GCWR is 74,000#.

You will have to contact Foretravel or MHSRV to get the CCC for the specific coach you are interested in. Hope this helps.
valentob is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-26-2018, 07:24 AM   #16

Is there a particular question you have regarding the weight? If you need to know how much it can tow. The Realm can tow 20,000 Lbs. I have never had a weight issue. I did have mine weighed at 51,200 Lbs fully loaded with fuel and 75% fresh water. [Mod Edit] There are not many used Realms on the market. Good luck in your searching.
bmilam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 12:55 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKB218NYC View Post
I am seriously looking at a 2019 Realm LVB. Love the fall plan for myself, wife and 2 small children.

I've researched the heck out of it but one thing eludes me... For some reason Foretravel does not publish the chassis weight ratings for The Realm. Could you provide me with the weight ratings?
I see others have already answered your question regarding chassis weight. I've had my Realm for 3 years now, and I still totally love it. I can't imagine a better coach for me and my family. Let me know if you have any other questions about it. I'm happy to help if I can!
RedRaider93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:10 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmilam View Post
Is there a particular question you have regarding the weight? If you need to know how much it can tow. The Realm can tow 20,000 Lbs. I have never had a weight issue. I did have mine weighed at 51,200 Lbs fully loaded with fuel and 75% fresh water. [Mod Edit] Good luck in your searching.
Thank you so much for your reply.

So that's your Realm listed there. I saw it during my research. Actually I'm looking to buy new. Money really isn't a factor in my process <don't let my wife hear that>.
DKB218NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 09:17 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider93 View Post
I see others have already answered your question regarding chassis weight. I've had my Realm for 3 years now, and I still totally love it. I can't imagine a better coach for me and my family. Let me know if you have any other questions about it. I'm happy to help if I can!
Your YouTube video was one of the deciding factors that pushed me towards the Realm.

Myself, the wife and two small children will be traveling and experiencing the vast wide open in the Realm and the LVB floor plan seems perfect. This will be my first coach but as I've read time and again, if possible buy your last coach first. <This will be my second to last coach as I'm looking at a Newell or Liberty coach on the not so distant future.>
DKB218NYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 07:19 PM   #20

You are absolutely correct make your first coach your last (if possible). Just to share with you my experience, I bought 3 coaches within a 5 year span. I can only wish that I would have bought my Realm sooner. We have thoroughly enjoyed it but have decided to buy a lake house near home. Have no regrets. Foretravel has a great support system for any issues that may come up. Their service department is very well qualified to handle any issues. Should you have any questions or comments I'll be glad to answer.
bmilam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
travel