Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Gulf Stream Owner's Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-06-2017, 11:24 AM   #1

Ford Super Duty Owner
Entegra Owners Club
Jayco Owners Club
2005 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8295

Good afternoon all... I have recently purchased a 2005 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8295 and this is my very first motorhome. I had a travel trailer but the last store decided to hurl a few tress at it so we needed to replace it. I have a few questions. In the kitchen there is a lower cabinet to left as you are facing the sink, that has two switches on top and one on the bottom with a light. The switch on the top left is labeled with the "off" on top and the "on" on the bottom. When I switch it to the off position the floor night lights near the bathroom turn on but I have no clue what it is powering when I turn it to the on position. Are the labels just backwards? What does the third switch on the bottom of that cabinet with the light control? In the dinning room slide out I have two lights on each wall but they are not getting any power. I know this because I checked the bulbs and they work just fine. I also know the slide itself is getting power because the plugs in that area are also working. What fuse and/or fuses control this and where do I find them? Does anyone have a layout of the fuse locations and what they control?

Thank you

Eddie
alacan62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 03-06-2017, 07:16 PM   #2

Outdoors RV Owners Club
ModestMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 07:26 PM   #3
Community Moderator

Newmar Owners Club

Glad to have you here with us in the forum. You'll like it here.

There is an owners forum for Gulfstream. Someone in there may have that answer for you.

Happy Trails!!!
TonyDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 08:41 AM   #4
Senior Member/RVM #90

Monaco Owners Club
Hi Eddie! Welcome to IRV2! We're sure glad you joined the gang!

Congrats on the new rig! Sorry I can't answer your questions. Keep her between the ditches!

Good luck, happy trails, and God bless!
MSHappyCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2020, 05:50 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alacan62 View Post
Good afternoon all... I have recently purchased a 2005 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager 8295 and this is my very first motorhome. I had a travel trailer but the last store decided to hurl a few tress at it so we needed to replace it. I have a few questions. In the kitchen there is a lower cabinet to left as you are facing the sink, that has two switches on top and one on the bottom with a light. The switch on the top left is labeled with the "off" on top and the "on" on the bottom. When I switch it to the off position the floor night lights near the bathroom turn on but I have no clue what it is powering when I turn it to the on position. Are the labels just backwards? What does the third switch on the bottom of that cabinet with the light control? In the dinning room slide out I have two lights on each wall but they are not getting any power. I know this because I checked the bulbs and they work just fine. I also know the slide itself is getting power because the plugs in that area are also working. What fuse and/or fuses control this and where do I find them? Does anyone have a layout of the fuse locations and what they control?

Thank you

Eddie
Eddie the 1 with the light is probably to tell you have electricity on to the hot water heater as thats what mine does and the lights on the floor just turn on or off by the 1 switch u were turning on as they work like a night light so if you get up at night u can see where u walking lol
mebden is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
voyage