Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 03-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #1

1995 Affinity owners? I need help!

I have a 95 Affinity and I'm missing an electrical control board. It's called the "Front Compartment Control Board". It's attached to the fuse panel in the LF electrical compartmet under the drivers seat.

Jim Cooley at C.C. has been trying to help me find one but he's not having much luck since the company has been...well you know.

It has circuit controls for things like: turn signal flasher, engine A/C & condensor fans, Jake Brake & alarm system to name a few.

It's about 6 inches wide and maybe 6-7 inches tall.

I'm hoping some one here with a 95 Affinity would be kind enough to snap a photo of theirs and hopefully get a part number so I can try to track one down.

Here is a picture of where it was attached. You can see the attachment screw holes.

Thanks in adavance!

Brian
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Front run board inside.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	364.3 KB
ID:	9129  
Brian H is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-01-2011, 03:13 PM   #2

Country Coach Owners Club
This is a picture of my Upper Front Run Box. It is same age cousin. 95 Magna.

I saw no part number. Just a lot of connections

1995 38' CC Magna #5280 **** Sold after 21 years of enjoyment.
deandec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #3

Smile

Thanks for getting me that picture Dean!

It's interesting to see the difference in wiring between your Magna and my Affinity. Your harness terminates directly to the relays and hard connections on that board. My harness ends with some large multi pin connectors that I assume connect to the board in some way.

Jim Cooley sent me a photo of a 98 Affinity board (which is also different than mine) with the same type of connectors.

I have a feeling I'll have make my own board so I can use it this summer. I won't be able make the alarm system work but every thing else should be pretty easy as long as my wiring diagram is correct.

Thanks again and if anyone else here has a 95 Affinity your help would be greatly appreciated.

Brian
Old 04-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #4

Country Coach Owners Club
I have another picture that shows some of the wire numbers to the relays and to the connector strips if you are interested.
1995 38' CC Magna #5280 **** Sold after 21 years of enjoyment.
deandec is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #5

Coach for parts on eBay

There is a Country Coach being sold for parts on eBay, it had a fire.

Not likely a source, but it costs nothing to ask them.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #6

Couldn't find the Ebay auction but thanks for keeping an eye out.

Brian