Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #29

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Pretty sure it is as at the Phoenix GS rally I went to the Silverleaf show and they said they were gearing up to mass produce them and the price would come way down due to it. I was thinking maybe Entegra Cornerstone at the time.

Kind of wanted to make the unveiling but I think that was the same weekend my DW had her first chemo treatment.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #30

Alpine Owners Club
Silverleaf is a nice addition to this coach. My coach came with Silverleaf and I love it. Their customer service is great.
40FT FDFS #75725
Rusty Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:09 PM   #31

Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Bear View Post
Silverleaf is a nice addition to this coach. My coach came with Silverleaf and I love it. Their customer service is great.
A lot of the CC's came with the Silverleaf setup, just not the Glass Dash like they put in the 2016 Allure.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 08:34 AM   #32
srh

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_D View Post
A lot of the CC's came with the Silverleaf setup, just not the Glass Dash like they put in the 2016 Allure.
It can be added on as an after market on some DP's for around $10K!
Old 08-28-2015, 06:02 AM   #33

Regarding the comments about the conservative decor and amenities. This is an Allure behind Intrigue, Magna, Affinity, Lexa, and Rhapsody. Way down the list from what is top of the line Country Coach.
Affinityfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 12:41 PM   #34
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinityfan View Post
Regarding the comments about the conservative decor and amenities. This is an Allure behind Intrigue, Magna, Affinity, Lexa, and Rhapsody. Way down the list from what is top of the line Country Coach.
I don't think the pecking order of what CC used to build has any real bearing on this new Allure. I think the key is what was stated by someone who attended the unveiling and that was that Ron built the coach for himself and had it decorated for his personal tastes. Based on the amount of oak in the lobby of their building, I'm not surprised he chose oak for the woodwork. I do think if he plans to use the coach to lure potential buyers, he might have considered using a more popular décor.... cherry or maple, lighter finish, some of the other stuff that seems to be popular with buyers these days. For me, the coach would be fine as is.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #35

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by smlranger View Post
I don't think the pecking order of what CC used to build has any real bearing on this new Allure. I think the key is what was stated by someone who attended the unveiling and that was that Ron built the coach for himself and had it decorated for his personal tastes. Based on the amount of oak in the lobby of their building, I'm not surprised he chose oak for the woodwork. I do think if he plans to use the coach to lure potential buyers, he might have considered using a more popular décor.... cherry or maple, lighter finish, some of the other stuff that seems to be popular with buyers these days. For me, the coach would be fine as is.
I think Ron's plan with the coach is to lure potential INVESTORS... who are probably less concerned with the decor of the unit and more interested in the ability to produce it in the first place. Let's hope that it serves its purpose and keeps things moving forward... and the NEXT coach can be glitzed up to attract potential BUYERS! LOL!
Old 09-11-2015, 11:44 PM   #36

I have looked at the link and CC'S new coach, I think it looks great ! As to the oak interior you all may be surprised but oak is more costly than maple ,birch and some maples right now . I have been a higher end builder for 25 years and I have clients that are asking for oak in all different styles like riffed, quarter sawn etc , So right now it is hot in the market place . Beside its grainy appearance it is very durable and can be made to look really nice . The style of the coach is some what rustic with a touch modern in the dash gauges, and color etc, lets all hope this is only the being for a new and stronger CC and wish Ron all the best!!

Randy
2005 Country Coach Magna 630 Rembrantd
Randy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 09:18 PM   #37

I also like this Coach, having owned a 2015 Tiffin V10 then traded for our 04 Allure and just seeing the quality of the CC's I would jump at the chance for a new Coach. I think like pretty much everything else "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". My wife and I really enjoy our Allure much more than owing a brand new Coach. I look forward to Country Coach starting the assembly line again. Just my 2cents.
JustCruzzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 09:25 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by srh View Post
It can be added on as an after market on some DP's for around $10K!
I just had a Silverleaf system installed (9/2015) and was told that due to one or more RV manufactures building coaches with the glass dash the price has dropped from $10k to around $5 k. So if you're interested in one it maybe a good time to buy one. They wouldn't and by contract couldn't reveal which manufacture was installing them on their coaches, but I'm pretty sure it was a company that turned out a fair number of coaches per year to get that kind of price drop.
pumper9x9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 11:25 AM   #39
srh

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper9x9 View Post
I just had a Silverleaf system installed (9/2015) and was told that due to one or more RV manufactures building coaches with the glass dash the price has dropped from $10k to around $5 k. So if you're interested in one it maybe a good time to buy one. They wouldn't and by contract couldn't reveal which manufacture was installing them on their coaches, but I'm pretty sure it was a company that turned out a fair number of coaches per year to get that kind of price drop.
Interesting! What kind of coach (year, make & model) did you install it on? Is it just a rectangular screen over the coach's existing dash or what? Thanks,
Old 09-18-2015, 11:55 AM   #40

Nice to know. Too bad I already paid full price.
Affinityfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #41
Community Moderator

i went to cc to pick up a part yesterday and met with the guys in parts department. we chatted a bit about the new coach's woodwork and paint pattern. the guy said the coach was purely built to ron's liking, it's his personal coach. cc will change the materials and designs to whatever the customers prefer. up to now, he has not heard of any actual orders from outside yet, duh, he is not a sales person; cc does plan to build more starting from new year. let's hope they'll roll out more attractive ones.
CountryFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 11:40 AM   #42

Looks like I'm about a month late for this thread, but I just saw the pictures a couple of weeks ago.
I love the fact that they built their first coach and hopefully will get back up and running. I hope they will be another high end builder like they were and not a cookie cutter producer that there is already far too many of now.
I understood Ron built this as his own, from his pocket. I also heard that it was destined for the shows and rallys to drum up interest.
As far as the interior, I like oak but it looks like mine, 2006. Somewhat dated. I also thought they used left over parts but later found it was all gone. So the interior is new. My wife says too much brown. (I like brown, but men normally do like the earth tones). She said the exterior looked like a UPS truck.... Hmmm. Anyway, the rest is personal preference and I won't comment since we all like something different. I'm just glad they broke the ice and got a fully functional unit out the door. Go Ron and Country Coach. There's a place for this company out there and I'm happy they did it!
Stratman50th is offline   Reply With Quote