Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:31 PM   #15
Winnebago Owners Club
We currently have a Navion and are happy with it.When we are done with this we will be looking for a high quality Coach in the 30-35 ft range.I agree with those of you that feel that there is a market for a quality, comfortable, well appointed coach. Hope that Winnebago doesn't miss the boat! Lynn

Lynnowensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2016, 10:08 AM   #16
For sure, one size does not fit all! (Pun intended...)

Today? We are in a 40', but I feel a 42 - 43' would have also served us well. (A bit more basement storage, to offset the space for the tag. And we did target 40 - 43' coaches.) Why not 45'? Well my wife would not be comfortable obtaining a Class B Non Commercial Drivers License. And for our current domicile, under 45' regular DL's is all that is required.)

Future? Well we've talked about at the end of our 10 year plan, now in the second half of year 3, we would look into a smaller rig for closer to home and shorter get aways. Who knows what that will look like when we get to that phase. Currently we kick around a 34-36' Class A higher end coach. Probably DP vs Gas, but that could change. And we occasionally look at the Lazy Daze's, Born Frees, and even the Class B's Unity.

While their seems to be a glut at the top of the 45' food chain for higher end coaches, very few higher end mid size Class A's DP's are available.

I understand that within the Winnie Family, they would probably want to make the CC their premier higher end Class A. Sure hope in the future, they really do some marketing analysis on the mid size higher end coaches too. They might be pleasantly surprised at what that market could be!

Best to all,

Roo II is our 04 Country Coach Allure 40'
OnDRoad for The JRNY! Enjoy life...
Smitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 04:24 PM   #17
Well, I really could care less on what the do or don't build. I would like to see WGO service centers around the U.S. that would be highly qualified to work on Country Coach. I love the people that work on them now and even driving to Junction City. Just want more of them.

Wally & Elta Mae
2007 Allure 470 #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote