Just an update on bubbles the destroyer
1. changed oil and filer
2. changed ATF and filer
3. changed generator oil and filter (and test run for 30 min)
4. cleaned and pressure washed.
5. removed, filled holes and mounted new led curb lights
6. watched Russ fix the horns (thanks for shimmying up on the roof) you rock
7. pulled the headlights and started to replace the plexi
8. mostly rewired the dash warning lights that had all fallen off the plexi
so I have been getting dirty but I am feeling pretty good with all the progress
Next battle is leveling valves and tires.