Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-29-2016, 11:15 PM   #1

CC Affinity 770 slide issues

I have a 2005 CC Affinity 770, to start my coach has an amber warning light that that when flashing means to wait to open or close the slide. Mine has at times been a little slow to go from flashing to on and now it will not stop flashing nor will it extend out. Everything appears to be normal with no obstructions. Any ideas where to start? I have not had much time to do any research but since I am on here tonight I thought I would start this thread to see if any of you have had this issue and can save me some time and research checking it out. If I didn't like the coach as a whole I would probably of sold it already. Probably if any of you have followed any of my post you may think I am green to the RV industry. This is my 8th RV and my second coach. I have rebuilt a couple of them and have done some extensive repairs and replaced or repaired many of the appliances and components. That said our weather has not been helping the situation nor has dealing with the holiday season. Been to cold and wet to be tearing to much of the coach apart diagnosing the problems. Normally most problems like this do not stump me but maybe "
I am being over cautious. Any ideas where to start would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Piros1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-30-2016, 09:06 PM   #2

I thought the blinking light had to do with if the coach is level ,ignition off and brakes applied. When its blinked on me just turning the key off then on again made it solid
IASM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #3

Don't spend one minute getting frustrated. I had similar issues and called HWH. They are very nice and walked me through a couple diagnostic steps that reset my system. No problems sense.

Call them:
HWH Corporation
(On I-80, Exit 267 South)
2096 Moscow Road
Moscow, Iowa 52760
Phone: (563)724-3396 or (800)321-3494
Fax: (563)724-3408

Business Hours: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Central Time (M-F)
Old 01-01-2017, 10:44 AM   #4

Country Coach Owners Club
Solo Rvers Club
iRV2 No Limits Club
On my '09 Magna it simply means that the rig isn't level enough to move the slides. I push the "Level" button on the HWH leveling panel, wait a few minutes for it to level and try again.

HWH can take up to two weeks to call you back.
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 06:30 PM   #5

Monaco Owners Club
Country Coach Owners Club
Blinking light

Just went through comparable thing on 07 Magna. Not sure if you tried this yet or not but as i was getting nervous my amazing wife calmly said "check the parking brake." To be safe we started coach, aired up, pushed then re-set parking brake and viola! HWH lights were solid and my rear slides came in no problem.
Snocat4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 09:03 AM   #6

Ok thank you for all of your response, the weird thing is this has been acting up for a while two to three weeks. Fortunately I am at home and it is setting in my driveway. The weird part of this is I have not moved the coach and the slides are all retracted in the driving position. I haven't started the coach or anything different but Friday I went out to the coach to check it out as I do daily and for the heck of it turned the slide lock key to the on position and the lights came on to normal. I park it in a pretty level spot in my driveway that I have setup specifically for an RV and I have the leveling system engaged. I don't think it was enough out of level but I'm thinking I may have some sensors that may be not working properly. I haven't dug into it yet but will. The driver side rear tends to settle when parked for an extended period so your input based on the RV no being level may be on target as the route of the problem. Thank you all for your input.
Piros1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
slide