Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-11-2014, 08:06 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
CC Service in Oregon

We are planning our first trip to Oregon sometime in mid to late June..... will retire in early June . I want to get some things checked/fixed on the Allure and I've read on various forums about the CC Service center and Premier Motor Coach, both in Junction City, as good options. So I am looking for opinions and feedback on those two in terms of skill, customer service and cost, of course.

'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-11-2014, 08:26 AM   #2
laj

I have used both of those as well as OMC in eugene and had excellent service out of all of them. OMC is owed by Bob Lee, co- founder of CC with his brother Ron Lee, now owner of CC. Premier is owned by Gary&Louie, both former employees of CC each with over 20 yrs. working at CC. You won't go Wrong with any of them. Premier will give you excellent service at i believe the lowest price with no compromise in quality. These are the only ones I will use. ajmo

Old 01-11-2014, 08:29 AM   #3
laj

sorry, it's premier Rv I was talking about. not premier motor coach.
Old 01-11-2014, 08:39 AM   #4

American Coach Owners Club
We've used OMC for several years and have been very happy with them. 90% of the items we have them fix, stay fixed.
exgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:11 AM   #5

I've used Premier and Oregon Motor Coach. They were both good but OMC had to fix some stuff that Premier got wrong. My vote is for OMC. I can not address Country Coach shop. One plus at OMC is the secure parking area. They worked on our coach and we stayed in our coach on their lot while they worked on it. I plan on going back when I'm in that area to have any other work done. So far everything they have fixed has stayed fixed.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:30 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
OK, this is helpful. It seems I had the names wrong...it is Premier RV and CC in Junction City, and OMC in Eugene.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:02 AM   #7

I prefer either OMC or Carrier&Sons. Both are excellent and have X Country Cach techs working for them.

Both have hookups so you stay in the coach and both offer club discounts.

I have a friend that got the royal shaft from the factory and another friend that likes Premier
Old 01-11-2014, 11:27 AM   #8
laj

funny how 2 people can go to the same place. one gets the royal treatment the other the royal shaft. seen it several times just don't understand it.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:54 PM   #9

We have had service done several times by Country Coach at the factory and could not be happier. We have also had work done by Kevin Waite in Junction City and could not be happier. We have also ordered parts from the Country Coach factory several times and price and delivery were very good. Country Coach now has hookups behind the factory so you can stay there if you work is multi day.
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 07:14 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Bob View Post
We have had service done several times by Country Coach at the factory and could not be happier. We have also had work done by Kevin Waite in Junction City and could not be happier. We have also ordered parts from the Country Coach factory several times and price and delivery were very good. Country Coach now has hookups behind the factory so you can stay there if you work is multi day.
Actually, I spoke to Kevin Waite today on another matter and he told me he can do everything on my list. He also said he now has access to a large shop and has an associate who does all his chassis work. I don't know if he offers discounts to CCI members. I will inquire.

I have also ordered a few items from the CC facility and asked them a number of technical questions. They have been very responsive.

At any rate, it seems I have a number of good choices.
Old 01-11-2014, 10:55 PM   #11

You can't go wrong with Kevin. He is a straight shooter and very helpful. I once called him and he couldn't help but he had me call a relative of his in FLA who bailed me out.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:06 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by dons2346 View Post
You can't go wrong with Kevin. He is a straight shooter and very helpful. I once called him and he couldn't help but he had me call a relative of his in FLA who bailed me out.
That is Butch Williams who is a former CC employee and now is service manager at Fountain RV. Kevin and Butch jointly offer unlimited tech support for an annual fee. I subscribed to the service since I really want to learn this coach. In fact, Butch walked me through some troubleshooting on my electric floor heat yesterday. I thought my heating mat had failed. It had not and I now have heated floor tiles in the entire coach .

Tags
service