Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #15
Solo Rvers Club
I think Sam was a one post wonder...Are you talking about the remote lock/unlock? You can find a pcb electronics repair shop/tv repair shop to repair for $25. You can see the wires to it in my pics.

Gary-Full time since 2/2011
2004 Country Coach Inspire 360 with a 14,000 lb car hauler for AMG Benz
Startech is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-13-2012, 11:25 AM   #16
Thumbs up Popping door correction

noisy entry door popping .
I repaired this problem by adjusting the screen door latch toward the inside of door. (See the attactment) this corrects the latch/door noise.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Door 001.JPG
Views:	32
Size:	209.3 KB
ID:	27581  

jjducrepont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:45 AM   #17
Country Coach Owners Club
I had the same problem on my entry door. It "POP'd" no less then 3 times every time I opened or closed the door. I hated it!. I had the following person replace the entire mechanism when I was in Oregon this year. The door is so quiet now it's scary. He will send you the parts needed to replace the mechanism. He does want you to send back the mechanism that you remove from your coach, so all the parts that are bad are replaced. It has a stainless steel rod to replace the factory rod. It was a unbolt the old one, bolt in the new mechanism.

Kevin Waite (Former Country Coach Service Tech.)
K&M Mobile R.V. Repair LLC
95430 Noraton Rd.
Junction City, OR. 97448
541-953-6162 (Cell)

I watched him replace this item and if you are mechanically inclined, I believe you should be able to replace it.
2007 Allure 430 & 2012 Jeep Overland
SoCal Mountains
Dave 430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:56 PM   #18
Thanks to all of you for your recommendations for our door! We will pursue replacing the parts (we think).
Sam H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 PM   #19
Noisy front brakes

Recently made a trip to Cripple Creek, CO. Lots of up & down hills, now our front brakes are "growling." Had it serviced lately and had the brakes checked - lots of brake left, just noisy. Any cure, or do we just get more earplugs??
Sam H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:13 PM   #20
My 06 Intrigue does the same thing....pops

06 Intrigue 530
Jeep Wrangler or Silverado 4x4

jbchevy3 is offline   Reply With Quote