Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-08-2013, 12:45 PM   #15

Country Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Bob View Post
We had a LOT of work done on our motorhome by a reputable shop in So California.
B Bob

Would you mind sharing who you used in S. CA?

Driving out of state for repairs is too tough for us to consider right now.

Mark

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #16

Send a message via AIM to JohnFreyja Send a message via MSN to JohnFreyja
B Bob,
I believe the "ride height" they are talking about is the prescribed measurment that CC suggests for the suspension air bags sometimes measured at the shocks or a frame to ground or spindle.

JohnFreyja is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #17

MarkofSJC - I have lost confidence in the local shop because of too many snafus, I don't feel I can recommend them.

JohnFreyja - Oh, ride height. I think that is in the manual. In four years I have never needed to know that so not sure.
B Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 05:20 PM   #18

Yes, I said he wanted $25 for telling me they the height of the Coach however, I know he is a business man and he wants to make his money back. With that said I think its too much, why cant CC have a priority system where u pay so much for the year and no questions go unanswered. Recently, I have been to CC in Junction on a recommendation. For $200 they did a nose to tail inspection, I am satisfied with results and would recommend them. The final bill came to over $1K and I am a believer in the ounce of prevention rule.
2007 Allure 470 Sunset Bay #31535
wfalch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:13 PM   #19

Newmar Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by olyshed View Post
Would like to know the quality of service at the Country Coach Service Center in Junction City,OR. We have never dealt with them and have serious service issues, Hydronic Heat, Auto Gen failure, front end Alignment, etc. Are we okay to go there for these items? We need to put in another CB radio and was told they haven't put them in since the 90's and we have seen them factory installed on 2009 CC coaches- got us concerned. Thanks for any input.
We had a very negative experience with CC this year. Never going back. Write me privately if you need more info. Will try OMC next time based on referrals.
Old 10-15-2013, 09:59 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobias7000 View Post
We had a very negative experience with CC this year. Never going back. Write me privately if you need more info. Will try OMC next time based on referrals.
Inquiring minds want to know....
Old 10-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #21

Premier did a great job and was the right price next to CC and. Their techs came from CC. I called them and they helped me over the phone no charge maybe because I bought from them I don't care great service
Ssgritton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #22

Winnebago Owners Club
Last summer we had some work done at Premier as well as a general condition inspection of our MH. And then recently we experienced an electrical issue and they sent us a part after discussing possible causes over the phone. In both cases there service was IMO outstanding. In the case of the service work the cost was significantly less than the estimate they gave me (how often does that happen when it comes to RV service?) and their costs/hour are very reasonable.

As has been said there techs and staff are previous CC employees
colo.kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #23

We went to Oregon Motorcoach Center and were absolutely pleased. Staff is professional and efficient. Would recommend!
Old 11-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #24

American Coach Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfalch View Post
Yes, I said he wanted $25 for telling me they the height of the Coach however, I know he is a business man and he wants to make his money back. With that said I think its too much, why cant CC have a priority system where u pay so much for the year and no questions go unanswered. Recently, I have been to CC in Junction on a recommendation. For $200 they did a nose to tail inspection, I am satisfied with results and would recommend them. The final bill came to over $1K and I am a believer in the ounce of prevention rule.
Kevin Waite, a former CC tech, for an annual fee will answer any questions you may have about your CC. He will provide you with phone numbers and an email address that he monitors 7 days a week. He (and Butch) saved me from being towed last year. Worth every dime.
exgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 10:42 AM   #25

What is the annual fee for Kevin
Ssgritton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:27 AM   #26
Moderator Emeritus

Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssgritton View Post
What is the annual fee for Kevin
Kevin told me it was $350 per year and Butch is the guy who really is the expert.

I'm still pondering if I want to do this. So far, Greg at CC has answered most of my technical questions but I am sure the support you get from Butch/Kevin is superior.

I guess it is like the physicians nowadays that provide more intensive and focused primary care for an annual fee.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 09:43 AM   #27

We're parked in the Oregon Motorhome lot and I have a 1 page punch list of items that need to take care off. I should have a report available on them by Friday evening. Hopefully it will be a good one.
Old 11-06-2013, 10:08 AM   #28
laj

going there myself tomorrow expect everything to go well as it has in the past.

Tags
service