Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #29

Keeping Ron Lee in business benefits all Country Coach owners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralko View Post
$25 at shop rate is less than 15 minutes working. Seems it would take that long to get the coach to a place you can measure the height--pretty reasonable. Why do people think they are entitled to something for nothing!
There is noone else in the world that has the intellectual property from the bankrupt Country Coach corporation or the fiberglass forms for our Country Coaches. Keeping Ron Lee in business benefits all Country Coach owners!
Well Said!
Why would some one seeking information not consider the expense Country Coach Corporation -Ron Lee- incurs by providing a technical service team available to answer calls, questions, troubleshoot and provide technical documentation pertaining to their specific motor coach?
I would venture to guess that $25.00 does not even begin to cover the expense.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-11-2013, 02:53 AM   #30

How did it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by laj View Post
going there myself tomorrow expect everything to go well as it has in the past.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper9x9 View Post
We're parked in the Oregon Motorhome lot and I have a 1 page punch list of items that need to take care off. I should have a report available on them by Friday evening. Hopefully it will be a good one.
Just curious how it went at the Country Coach service center. I'm in the market for a used DP and CC is high on my list of brands.

bluegrassrv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2013, 04:58 AM   #31
laj

for me it went extremely well. they were ready for me when I got there, although had a little issue as just down the road someone decided to hit an electric pole and take out a transformer so for a little whole elec. was hit and miss. no wasted time with the tech. working on it. he was extremely careful about protecting the inside. the bill when done was very reasonable. I will use them again if needed.

if you want a good selection of coaches to look at premier right next door is great as well.
Old 11-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #32

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll be sure to check out Premier.
Old 11-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #33

Country Coach Owners Club
One thing I've learned since full timing is that all work done on the motor home takes longer than expected and usually cost about what you expected. We had a punch list of things that needed to be done and a couple that had to be done. We spent a week at OMC but the time was well worth it. All the items that were on the list and several that I remembered as we went along were taken care of. I was kept appraised of the progress, the workmanship was excellent, 50 amp hook ups with water and dump available on site. Every night we came back the coach was parked, plugged in, and set up. Our lead mechanic gave us a briefing every morning on what they had done the day before and what they were going to try and take care that day. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was extremely impressed with the service and the value of the service. The guys in the shop built the coaches that they were working on. 100% we'll be going back.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #34

That's good to hear. The more good things I hear about the factory service center, the more inclined I am to purchase a used CC. Even though I may never make the trip to Oregon.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:33 AM   #35

Country Coach Corporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by olyshed View Post
Would like to know the quality of service at the Country Coach Service Center in Junction City,OR. We have never dealt with them and have serious service issues, Hydronic Heat, Auto Gen failure, front end Alignment, etc. Are we okay to go there for these items? We need to put in another CB radio and was told they haven't put them in since the 90's and we have seen them factory installed on 2009 CC coaches- got us concerned. Thanks for any input.
The Service Center at Country Coach Corporation in Junction City, OR consists only of highly experienced Service Technicians that were previously employed by the original factory. Their expertise and consistent superb customer service is evident by customer testimonials which can be viewed on their website @ www.countrycoach.com. Another option might be to call them directly and ask for a few customer references.
Old 11-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #36

Country Coach Owners Club
ps

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper9x9 View Post
One thing I've learned since full timing is that all work done on the motor home takes longer than expected and usually cost about what you expected. We had a punch list of things that needed to be done and a couple that had to be done. We spent a week at OMC but the time was well worth it. All the items that were on the list and several that I remembered as we went along were taken care of. I was kept appraised of the progress, the workmanship was excellent, 50 amp hook ups with water and dump available on site. Every night we came back the coach was parked, plugged in, and set up. Our lead mechanic gave us a briefing every morning on what they had done the day before and what they were going to try and take care that day. The staff was friendly and helpful. I was extremely impressed with the service and the value of the service. The guys in the shop built the coaches that they were working on. 100% we'll be going back.
This thread started out talking about Oregon Motor Coach Service Center. That's the place I am talking about in the above quote. I have not used the Country Coach Service Center and can not address their work or attitude.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:47 AM   #37
laj

Quote:
Originally Posted by olyshed View Post
Would like to know the quality of service at the Country Coach Service Center in Junction City,OR. We have never dealt with them and have serious service issues, Hydronic Heat, Auto Gen failure, front end Alignment, etc. Are we okay to go there for these items? We need to put in another CB radio and was told they haven't put them in since the 90's and we have seen them factory installed on 2009 CC coaches- got us concerned. Thanks for any input.
he was asking about service at cc in jc. even title of thread stated cc

Tags
service