Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-18-2007, 08:22 AM   #15

In Dec 99 we bought a 94 CC Affinity. This was our first RV and it's been a learning experience. We sold the house and contents and hit the road fulltime Feb 2000 and are having lots of fun.I enjoy tinkering so I spend lot of time fixing things. Right now it's the generator. It was luck that we chose CC. It's had a few problems but nothing we couldn't handle.

Fulltimers in
Dennis Lind is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-18-2007, 02:10 PM   #16

CC does make a great coach. Hope you continue to enjoy and share your experiences here. Thanks Ron

Old 01-05-2008, 11:39 AM   #17

Chuck & Wanda Sloggett - We live near Custer, SD in the Black Hills. We have 2 children, 2 grand children and 3 great grand children with one more on the way.
We are looking at Used DP's at this time and CC is on our short list. Our previous RV experiences were in Pop-ups, one TT and a class C Holiday rambler.
I am retired for the 4th time - US Navy, Residential General Contractor, Builder of Racing Go Kart Engines and School Bus Driver. We love living in the Black Hills but would like to head south for a few months each winter, probably south Texas first to see how we like it.
For hobbies I am an official at Internationl Kart Federation races as a tech inspector. I enjoy working on and driving special interest vehicles, presently working on a '56 Ford F 100 pickup, '69 Ford Fairlane Fastback and a '50 Ford Tudor Sedan. My wife enjoys reading, sewing, card making and cooking. -- Chuck
Old 01-05-2008, 03:40 PM   #18

A BIG WELCOME Chuck & Wanda!!!!!!!! Good luck in your search...if I can be of any help let me know...any questions etc. If I don't know I'll will do my best to get you an answer. I use to have a 67 Ford Fairlane. Sounds like your having fun....Post away here and glad to have you! Ron
Old 01-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #19

My partner and I own a 2007 CC Tribute Touring. It has been a great machine. We purchased it in August and have gotten 98% of the bugs out. The things I thought were major were minor when I educated my self on RV ownership. I am happy with my Tribute and I would buy another.

Old 01-18-2008, 12:22 PM   #20

Welcome Will and thanks for the info keep posting we enjoy to learn from everyone....HAPPY RV-ing Ron
Old 03-04-2008, 01:56 PM   #21

We had a Winnebago Sightseer (2003). We loved it but knew one day that we would upgrade to diesel. We happened on a used 2004 33' CC Allure at Lazydays in FL. Bought the bullet earlier than we thought. We love our Allure. Hope to keep it until the wheels fall off (yeah, right!). We bought the CC because of the good things we heard about them. Our Allure has lived up to our expectations and then some. Our sales rep and service person both were great at Lazydays.

2003 Ford Focus (li'l whitey)
sdianel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #22

We both retire at the end of May and plan on purchasing a RV for fulltiming. It will be our first MH. At present CC and Tiffin are on our short list. We are looking at CC Inspires either '05 or '06 and new Tiffin Phaetons. Still trying to decide.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:58 AM   #23

Country Coach Owners Club
Our first dp was a 2001 Phaeton. We moved from that to a Beaver Monterey and then to our present coach a CC Intrigue. We find the Intrigue to be the most comfortable for living when parked and also when driving down the road.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #24

My name is Jack Neefus I live in Beltsville, MD with my besutiful wife Beth... We just retired and owned a newell but the wife anted me to sell it and buy a Country Coach Allure... We love are Coach and we love to travel... My wife and I have One son and we have 1 beautiful grandson are three dogs and 2 rabbits and 2 gold fish... We on 18 acres and we look foward to seeing you all at rally's and other get togethers... Glad to be apart of your group...
Old 07-28-2008, 10:10 PM   #25

Ron, Last Sept. when I purchased my Alpine Apex, you were telling everybody how wonderful the Alpine Coaches were. Now here you are selling Country Coach.

I am in the process of trading my Apex for a 2001 CC Affinity. Got really tired of working on the Apex every time I used it. Now, as you know, WRV is gone and I want to have a coach that still has a factory behind it. Hope I made a smart move.
big jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:38 PM   #26

For those of you concerned about service for your CC or sob, look into Oregon Motorcoach Center in Eugene. This is a new endeavor for Bob Lee. We have our coach there for a new radiator, a slide adjustment and some other minor details that we want addressed before we take off for an Alaska trip next spring. We will be picking the coach up in early August and I will let you all know if this company has lived up to its expectations.
Old 09-03-2008, 06:29 AM   #27

Hi,

My name is Monty and on Friday I will become the proud owner of a pristine 1991 Country Coach Sedona.
Old 09-03-2008, 04:12 PM   #28
Community Moderator

Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
sgt77, congratulations and welcome to iRV2.com. We are glad to have you join us here and we look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. Enjoy the website. Good luck and stay safe.

06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote