Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #15
Originally Posted by Bearonthebus View Post
Neptuners, are your two bedroom slides HWH? If they are, your coach will have to be completely level in order to extend them. My rear curb side slide is HWH. I have had that problem in the past after leveling the coach and receiving the excess slope light. I cheated. With the motor still running and still in travel mode, I extended my HWH side and then dumped the air and leveled. It works! Good luck!
Thanks for your suggestions, our friends have turned around from here in BC and headed to Oregon Motor Coach. The HWH leveling system wouldn't work, but the space he was in was very level...when he went to leave besides the 2 bedroom slides not opening, the hydraulic living room slide wouldn't retract....so, sorry to say, his Canada and Alaska 2 1/2 month vacation is over almost before it was started.

gda raiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-15-2012, 04:00 AM   #16
Community Moderator

Country Coach Owners Club
Appalachian Campers
Gulf Streamers Club
Hello and and to Country Coach Owners Forum. We are glad to have you join us here and look forward to reading of your adventures and experiences. I am sure you will enjoy the website and forums. Good luck, stay safe and keep us posted.
I would recommend you start out a making certain all the battery connections, both positive and negative are good, clean and tight at the battery and at the opposite end of the cables. Be especially diligent on the frame ground connection as this can be the weak link. The next thing would be the connections of the ECM. Pull apart and look for any sign of corrosion of loose pins. Let us know what you find and we'll try to help.

Mike, RVIA & RVSA Certified Master RV Technician
Amy, Dr. Assistant - Roxie & Mei Ling, four legs each
2000 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 450 hp & 1330# torque
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #17
Country Coach Owners Club
We had a similar problem with our 2006 allure. We found a wire loose in the basement compartment under the driverís seat. It was a loose connecter. It was the white wire that went to the transmission connection that was not seated correctly and would cause our coach to shut down. Our wire number was marked # 75. It traveled from inside the coach down to the basement to red multi plug. That was where the wire was loose. Hope this will help.

ninjalobo is offline   Reply With Quote