Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 09-11-2014, 07:18 PM   #29
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedegis View Post
Attachment 73593
Last one.
Looks wonderful, very peaceful.

When will you make it to Myrtle Beach? We are at Ocean Lakes RV Park for the IRV2 National rally that starts on Sunday. Will be here until 9/21. If you come here, let me know and I will stop by and say hello. I have seen the mobile repair truck from Camping Connections here most every day so folks keep them busy.

'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-22-2014, 05:17 PM   #30

We just got to Myrtle beach today. Boo. Wish we could have met!! It's crowded here. Yikes.
So our water lights came on along with turn your engine off now lights after we parked. Wanted to rearrange so we were level. Slide divided not to go out again and the hydraulic slide sounded sad. Lol raining.
We were so spoiled from our site for the past two weeks.
Tomorrow we will probably be calling the mobile rv guy!
It's all part of the adventure!!!

Old 09-22-2014, 06:35 PM   #31
Moderator Emeritus

Country Coach Owners Club
Freightliner Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by swedegis View Post
We just got to Myrtle beach today. Boo. Wish we could have met!! It's crowded here. Yikes.
So our water lights came on along with turn your engine off now lights after we parked. Wanted to rearrange so we were level. Slide divided not to go out again and the hydraulic slide sounded sad. Lol raining.
We were so spoiled from our site for the past two weeks.
Tomorrow we will probably be calling the mobile rv guy!
It's all part of the adventure!!!
We left on Friday. Also sorry we did not get to meet.

Yes, it was a busy time at Ocean Lakes at least. I believe the Fall Bike Week is about to begin in Myrtle Beach so not surprised it is still crowded. Also, the RV rally season is just really beginning.

You say your hydraulic slide sounded 'sad'. It seems like you may have a power issue... maybe a bad ground or something. I hope you get it fixed.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #32

We will check that also the coolant. My bad. I couldn't get the cap turned before we left so "assumed" it was fine . We will give it a good go over in the morning, then call the rv guy if we can't figure it out!

I'm sure we will cross paths again!!!
Old 09-23-2014, 05:45 PM   #33

Update on coolant. We spung a leak in the pump and had Cummins repair come to the coach today. He sealed it and replaced the hose and is ordering a new pump that we'll get installed Monday at the shop before we head out.
Tomorrow the slide guy comes.
Glad we are safe and sound and not on the road.

Tags
driver, slide