Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > THE OWNER'S CORNER FORUMS > Country Coach Owners Forum
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-12-2014, 08:31 AM   #29
YC1

It would be to your advantage to find where it is grounded because I suspect there may be several wires sharing the bad ground. You can then clean it up for all of them. Or you may find a rubbing wire that has been compromised.

I chased a fun one yesterday in my dash air conditioner system. Using a digital voltmeter can get even a professional in trouble at times. If I had my old faithful Simpson 260 it would have saved me 30 minutes of chasing a 12 volt supply that was dropping under load when a solenoid was in the circuit. I could have used my test light but I was too lazy to find it. Only been doing this for 40 years. Guess I'm getting old.

YC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2014, 09:20 AM   #30

Country Coach Owners Club
Fortunately getting older is now an accomplishment. We get one for every day just for waking up!!
1995 38' CC Magna #5280 **** Sold after 21 years of enjoyment.
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 02:51 PM   #31

Since this is in the Country Coach Owners' Forum, I will pass on that Gregg at Country Coach Inc. has failed to return my call for help over the past 6 business days.

His message says that they will help at the cost of $25 per 15 minutes, and if the caller is ok with the price, to leave a detailed message.

Did so, mentioning my phone number 3x.

Do not wait on them to assist. Call Kevin Waite or your other preferred vendors.
1995 38' CC Magna #5280 **** Sold after 21 years of enjoyment.
deandec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:41 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by deandec View Post
Since this is in the Country Coach Owners' Forum, I will pass on that Gregg at Country Coach Inc. has failed to return my call for help over the past 6 business days.

His message says that they will help at the cost of $25 per 15 minutes, and if the caller is ok with the price, to leave a detailed message.

Did so, mentioning my phone number 3x.

Do not wait on them to assist. Call Kevin Waite or your other preferred vendors.
I have had several exchanges with Gregg, all by email, and I have found him helpful and responsive within a day. Without a time charge. Only charged for parts where needed. Maybe an email might help, not excusing what appears on the face of it to be a total lack of customer support in your case.
sallylillian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse